Friday, October 31, 2014

my flowers 07-2014

My Flowers

 In this encounter I am 10 years old. I wearing a white embroidered dress that stopped just above my knees. The embroidered pattern on the dress was little flowers. They lined the bottom hem of the dress. I felt the warmth of the floor as I looked down at my bare feet and wiggled my toes. I looked around it was hard to see too far out from the table that was before me. It was a white rectangles table about waist high. The light in the room was from the four candles surrounding a silver plate in the middle. On the plate was bread and a wine glass half full of wine. I stood there, just feet from the table, and watched the candlelight as it danced and moved. I saw Jesus appear on my left and slowly walked over to the table. He placed both hands on the table and began to speak softly in a language I did not know. He closed his eye's and looked up, still speaking softly. He stopped and stepped back from the table. I then saw a small light wrap around the plate and cup. It slowly moved upward and disappearing a foot or two above the cup and bread. The light moved an flickered like smoke but it was just white light. Jesus took the bread and broke it. He handed me a piece. I put it in my moth and ate it. He took the cup and smiled at me. "You where worth it." Then handed me the cup and I drank some. He took the cup and placed it back on the plate. When he did the plate and all that was on it disappeared with him. I looked around and then I saw I AM walk in the room, he stood across the table from me, He had tears in his eye's. He said to me "Child, how beautiful you truly are! My beloved child, you have touched my heart." he stepped around the table and reached out his hand, and  I took it. He whispered  "Come with me." I saw a door appear and with his free hand he drew a line with his finger from one side to the other on the door. When he stepped back it became red the changed quickly to white and began to glow. The door then opened and he lead me by the hand through it.  We stepped into a field with tall green grass that moved softly from sized to side in the breeze. Speckled everywhere where tiny flowers that looked like daisies. We walked a little ways till we saw a large lake in front of us.  I AM stopped a moment looked down at me and smiled "I have something to show you." He then continued to the edge of the water. I stood and looked at the water a moment then stepped into it till it covered the top of my foot. I looked down at my feet and smiled as I enjoyed how it felt when I wiggled my toes.  I AM stood just behind me, his feet where not in the water.  When I looked up I saw three roses floating towards me in the water. A red one, a purple one and a yellow one. I picked each one up and I heard him say "Child, I have kept everyone. I remember every single one." I looked down at the roses and began to cry, I turned toward I AM and said "I never thought they would really mean anything, I wanted so much to tell you I loved you and how thankful I was. Throwing the flowers into the water as a way to give back to you was all I could do. I felt so unworthy and never thought you would actually see or want them. It almost seemed....silly." I looked down at the ground and a few tears began to fall. He embraced my face and I slowly looked up at him. He looked me in the eye's and said "Child, it was more then just the flowers...it was your heart. I remember the very first flower you threw into the water. I remember how broken you where after all your earthly father had done. I remember you picked that dandelion and held it close to your chest and you closed your eyes and said "I don't really know you but thank you for finding me" then you threw it into the water... Child you where 7 years old." He kissed my forehead and tears streamed down his face and he said "Each and every time you gave such an offering over the years I have collected them. How simple and how beautiful...how unique." I looked down at the three flowers I held with tears still flowing. I said "You kept every one?" I began to sob, he wrapped his arms around me and said "Sweet child...I have kept everyone." I AM held me for a long time as I sobbed, Then he stepped back, knelt down on one knee. He took his hand and lifted my head so he could see my eye's. In his hand was a crown made of the wild flowers in the field. He placed the crown gently on my head and said "I...Love...You." he wrapped his arms around me again and kissed the top of my head, and in a whisper he said "I will never let you go."


No comments:

Post a Comment