Saturday, October 18, 2014

On my hand 11-18-13

On My Hand

I was in the temple I could see the platform where the Ark of God sits. The three thrones where gone and the Ark was now standing back in it's place. I am 7 years old in this encounter wearing a white short sleeved dress that went just below my knee's. It had little purple and white daisies embroidered all along the bottom edge of the dress. I was barefoot, I don't know why I am always barefoot but I looked down at my toes enjoying the freedom to wiggle my toes with out them being confined. In the temple there is only light, the bright almost blinding light from the white flames that danced just above the center of the ark and the soft yellow glow that seemed to radiate from the white light. There are no shadows anywhere in the temple, not even my own. I looked around this massive and seemingly endless room. I walked over ego the far back column just before the maroon rug and sat down. I leaned up against it looking up, I could not see the ceiling either it seemed as endless as the room itself. The two angels that guard me stood across from me, close by. I studied them for a moment. Their clothes made of light intrigued me, the light wasn't still but it moved. They looked like they where wearing something close to a Roman guard type outfit, but it was made of white light. Their eye's like blue glass, you could see the innocents in them, you could see joy and almost excitement. They stood there looking around the room, I am guessing to check for danger. Though I didn't understand why, this seemed like such a safe place to be. As I sat there I began to think about all sorts of things, mostly on my past and everything in it, and I covered my face with my hands and began to cry. I heard I AM's voice call out to me, "Chana, sweet child, come sit with me!" (Chana in Hebrew means graceful or full of grace). I didn't get up and I could not answer him I was crying so hard and so full of grief. I then heard a loud long horn blow, I looked up with tear stained cheeks and saw the two angels go down on one knee and draw their wings around themselves covering their whole body. I stood up and noticed my chest was glowing with white light. I stepped away from the pillar and I began to feel afraid. I AM was standing in front of the bottom step with a big smile on his face. He motioned for me to come to him. I wiped the remaining tears off my face and slowly stepped onto the maroon rug leading the the platform. I stopped just a few feet back from him and he stepped closer to me. He knelt down to meet my eye's and placed his hand on my chest "Be still sweet child, be still. Let peace fill your heart." I began to calm down till all I felt was a calm wash over me. I saw the light on my chest dim down and fade away. He embraced my face with his hands and kissed my forehead. "What is the matter child?" He looked into my eye's with love and concern. "Your soul cried out to me, you where in great distress." Tears began to roll down my cheeks, I tried to hold them back but I couldn't.  "Child, those things that happened are gone, they are not your burden to bear. I promise you I AM just and I AM mercy, those things are for me to take care of not you. You just need to know how much I love you. You need to know you can trust me to be what you cannot be. I will teach you how to be a t peace with yourself. I will teach you about real love and family. I have prepared a place where healing will come." He smiled really big and asked "Whose name is written on your hand? I looked at him funny and he pointed to my right hand. When I looked at it it was the Hebrew writing for Abba. I looked up at him a little shocked, then I AM raised his hand and said "and your name is written on my hand." I grabbed his hand and ran my finger over it. I covered my face and fell to my knees crying. He picked me up and I rested my head on his chest still with tears streaming down my face. He walked up the steps to the alter and with each step the light surrounded us completely and everything else was gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment