Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mighty Door 2014

Mighty Door


I was standing in the back of the old temple, I am eleven years old in this encounter wearing a white sundress that went down to my knees. I slowly began to walk out of the dimly lit area towards the maroon rug. I could feel the stone floor under my feet, it was cool but not cold. I walked out onto the rug without hesitation and made my way towards the ark. I felt safe and loved here, even though I have had my times of doubt, this was one place I knew I could come to and know I was accepted. I got to the bottom of the steps and watched the bright clear/white flame dance over the top. The light never went out, it was always there. I then seen an angel appear beside the ark. Her head slightly lowered, she then looked up at me "Come child of light, He calls you." I looked at the ark and asked "Where is he?" The angel said "He is where all things are new." I looked at her funny "Where all things are new?" The Angel replied "Yes, he is in the castle, and he calls you there." I sighed "Why doesn't he meet me here anymore? This place is where I met him, I don't understand" The Angel smiled "Come, he is calling you." I made my way up the steps and stopped next to the ark. I stood inches from the side of the ark and wanted so much to reach out and touch the light. The dancing flame above it didn't give off any heat. The Angel waited patiently as I stood there, I wondered why I AM didn't just come here to meet me. I then turned towards the angel, "I'm ready" The Angel and I walked past the ark to the doorway at the other end of the platform. I saw the two large angels bow and cover themselves with their wings. We stood before the door leading into the castle and I watched the red line appear across the door. When the door opened I heard I AM whispering my name. I looked up at the angel, and she asked "Do you hear him?" I smiled and ran through the doorway. I heard it close and lock behind me as I looked around the room to see if I could find him. I heard him whisper my name two more times and I followed his voice down the hall to my left. I went past the doorway for the garden till I saw a door at the end of the hall. It was a red door. The door was about 20 feet across and 30 feet high. The handle for the door was far beyond my reach. I could hear him calling my name over and over from the other side of the door. I looked around to see if there was another way to open it, but I couldn't find it. I tried pushing on it, but it was to massive to move. I began to scream back to I AM "I am here! I am here!" I began to bang on the door but the massive door made it difficult, the pounding didn't even make a sound. I got so frustrated I cried and kicked the door sever times. I then sat on the floor and wept as I heard him continue to call my name. I then saw my chest began to glow, I wiped the tears from my face and I heard from behind "you are trying too hard child." I stood up and faced the Holy Spirit. I looked at the door "He is calling me and I can't get to him." The Spirit said to me again, "You are trying too hard." I was frustrated and yelled "what are you talking about?" The Spirit walked over and placed his hand on my chest and said in a whisper "Peace child. You have to understand you are not meant to open this door." I began to cry I was so frustrated "then why is he calling me to come to him if he knows I can't get to him?" The Spirit walked over to the door and placed his hand on it, then turned to me and asked "Did you ask for help?" I shook my head no, "who would I ask? Can you open it?" The Spirit kissed my forehead and said "I know who can." Just then Jesus appeared and walked over to me and the Spirit left. Jesus embraced the side of my face with his hand, I grabbed his hand and held it tight. I asked him in a low and embarrassed voice, "Can you help me?" Jesus pulled me in and hugged me hard. He kissed the top of my head "Child, you don't have to fear me. I am not angry with you. I know you tried to do this on your own because you where afraid to ask me for help." He then knelt down and said "But I am hear for you, always have been and always will. I will help you get to the father." He stood up and took my hand, together we touched the massive door. We then heard rumbling and stepped back, I saw the red line appear across the door. I looked up at Jesus and asked "Your blood is the key?" He smiled at me and looked up at the door as it opened. I saw a red rug running from the door to a bright almost blinding light, in the form of a person, sitting on the throne. I heard I AM whisper my name and when he did the bright light filled with a rainbow of colors then back to white. The room had a yellow glow to it, I began to shake so bad I began to kneel on the floor. Jesus reached down and put his hand on my shoulder, I felt warmth run through my body and strength filled my body and I was able to stand. I became so overwhelmed with joy and peace threat tears began to flow down my face. I raised my hands, closed my eyes, and whispered "Holy, Holy, Holy."  The glowing figure stood up and walked down the three steps once his foot touched the floor the light dimmed down to a white glow. I saw His face, it was I AM.  His presence was so overwhelming that I think if Jesus had not had his hand I me I would have fallen face to the floor. I was not standing in my own strength, there was no way I could have. I tried to utter words to say to him, but could not. I AM walked over to me and stood before me, "Sweet child, don't be so afraid. I will not take my presence from you. Even when the way seems difficult, you feel alone and frustrated, I want you to know you are never alone. My son died for you so you could enter this place with out fear and shame. A tear ran down my face, I was still unable to speak. He embraced my face with both hands and said "I hear your thoughts, trust me when I say my son and his sacrifice for you was enough. You don't have to try to get here, or fight for me to come to you." He looked at me with such intense passion and said "I. Love. You." He kissed my head and it all faded away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment