Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Long hall #2 2014

Long Hall

I was standing at the end of long hallway. I was 10 years old in this encounter wearing a long white robe. I looked down at my bare feet,  the concrete was so cold under them. I looked down the hall, it was so long I couldn't see the wall at the other end. It was also very dim, you could see rays of light coming from doorways down the hall, which made it at least lit enough to see. I noticed the white paint on the walls where old, dirty and peeling. I noticed the tile that once covered the floor was mostly gone. There where broken pieces all over, they where a robin's eggshell blue and spoke led with white and red. The hall reminded me of an abandoned building. I wasn't sure why I was here but I began to walk down it with my hand on the wall. As I walked my hand brushed paint chips onto the floor, I looked at them briefly and kept walking. When I came to a door I just passed by it and replaced my hand on the wall and walked. I walked a long time before I saw a door mon my left, it had a number above it on a small metal sign, it read "23". I looked back down the way I came and the doors I could see didn't have a number above them. I turned around to the room opposite of this one and it didn't have the number either. I also noticed that room was completely empty. I turned back to this room with the numbers on it. When I walked in I saw that the windows where high, a goo 20 feet high or so. I saw the rays of sunlight shining through the windows onto the wall to my right, It was an old brick wall. It looked like someone had tried to cover it in layers of wall paper, which was mostly gone and much of it on the floor in front of the wall. I felt a tug inside to reach out and touch it. When I did, words written in black formed in a cursive style hand writing, It looked to be written in a black chalk.  The words read "I know child, and I hear you." I stepped back a moment then anger, hurt, sadness washed over me and I took my hand and wiped it across the words fast, trying to wipe the words off the wall. The began to smudge but did not wipe away. Tears of hurt and anger ran down my cheeks and I kicked the wall and screamed. I stood there crying when I heard my name whispered from the doorway. I didn't recognize the voice. I turned and saw no one standing there so I made my way into the hallway. I looked into the empty room across from the one I was in, but it had changed. There was now 4 old fashioned medical beds that lined the wall to my right. The beds didn't have a mattress, so the springs where exposed and rusted. Before me where two very tall old windows covered with news paper and paint to block out the sun. The walls in this room where much like the ones in the hall except they had a yellow tinge of color to them. I stood in the doorway to this room and looked around, this room had a heavy feeling to it. I heard my name whispered several more time from the room, again I did not recognize it. I then heard my name whispered from down the hall, I stepped out of the doorway and back into the hall. Again I heard the my name whispered from the other end of the hall, but this voice I recognized. I looked into the room with the 4 metal beds, part of me wanted to go in there, it felt familiar in a way. I looked back down the hallway and took a step. I saw a door appear a few doors down in the middle of the hall with bright light coming from behind it. I took another step and heard my name whispered from the room with the metal beds, I turned and looked into the doorway and whispered back "It's a lie," I heard a loud screech, it sounded like many, and the metal grey door to the room slammed shut. I walked down the hall to the door that appeared, It had no handle but I reached out and touched it with just my finger tips and the door opened. The light was so bright I shielded my eyes as I walked through it. When I made it through the light faded and I was standing in a garden full of flowers and trees. Before me stood Jesus, he was holding a soft glowing pink rose to his nose. He smiled and I ran to him, he picked me up in his arms and handed me the pink rose. He kissed my nose and said "Soon you will see, there is peace with me." He turned and walked farther out into the garden with me in his arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment