Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dance with me 11-29-13

Dance with Me 

I was standing in the back of the temple with the two large Angels that guard me. I was 7 years old in this encounter. I had on a short sleeved white dress That went just below my knees. It had a yellow sash that went around my waist. My hair was down and reached the middle part of my back. I looked around the angel to my left and said "This is my favorite place in the world." The angel knelt down to meet my eye's and he said "I am so glad you like it here child of light." I stood there a moment in front off this angel and studied him for a moment. His clothes fascinated me because they looked like they where made of pure light and his hair glowed white and moved as if there was a small breeze. I looked into this angels eyes, they where like blue glass. You could feel the innocence and love in them. I bit my lip and with a shaky hand I reached out to touch the Angels face. I don't know why but i was nervous to do it but I wanted to touch him. The angel smiled and said "It's okay, you can touch me." I touched the side of his face and his hair. I said "I almost thought you were not real." He smiled and said "We are very real." He looked up at the other angel and they  both smiled. Then he looked back at me "But remember this child of light, your focus should be on him who calls you. You are here to see your father not me." He stood up and motioned for me to go forward. "Go child of light, he waits with excitement and joy for you." I slowly walked away, I looked back a few times to look at them. They did not follow me this time but they stood by the door with hands on their swords. I came to the edge of the maroon rug that went to the platform. I saw the bright white light dancing like a flame above the ark. I put my hand on the massive pillar next to me and stood the just watching the light dance. I looked down at the rug and stepped on it. I stood there wiggling my toes as I enjoyed the softness of the rug. When I looked up I saw I AM. He stood waiting at the bottom of the steps smiling at me. When he smiled I became overwhelmed with his presence, I felt the his love wash over me and I fell to my knees. His presence was so thick it felt like it was hard to breath. Tears rolled down my cheek for my heart was so overwhelmed with who he was. I then saw the Holy Spirit walking out of the light above the ark, down the steps to me. He knelt down and his white flaming eye's met mine. He had on a white robe with the hood pulled over his head. The spirit reached out and embraced my face with both his hands the he spoke, when he did it sounded like a rushing river. "Child, remember I am always with you. I am your comfort, your strength, your guide. I am that whisper that calls out you name when you feel lost in darkness. The darkness isn't real child, it deceives and lies about what it is, I do not. I AM he that never changes. I AM he that is always near. I AM the one that has conquered all things, including darkness." He moved and knelt down next to me and put his arm around me. He looked at me and said "I will help you stand." Together we stood up. He hugged me and said "You are loved, never forget that. Even when all else is gone and faded away, even on your darkest days.....you are loved." Then I watched as I AM moved towards us. He put his hand on the spirits shoulder and said "He tells the truth, listen to him." The spirit stepped back and turned walking back to the ark. When he got to the top of the platform and stood before the arc the white light wrapped around him and he was gone. I AM smiled then looked up at the never ending ceiling. Then I heard signing, but I could not make out the words. I then heard music playing with their song, it was sweet and brought refreshing to my soul. I AM looked at me and said "Child, will you dance with me?" He reached out his hand and I took it. He said "Step up on to my feet." I looked at him funny and said "Are you sure?" He smiled "Yes child, come stand on my feet and dance with me," I AM was wearing a white shirt and very light brown khakis. He was barefoot like me, I looked down at my feet and wiggled them a moment. I looked up at him and stepped up on to his feet. We began to dance with the music. We laughed and he told me all sorts of things. Most of them where about my life and where he was when I thought I was alone. He told me about how he stood there and watched me sing in a school concert in third grade. He told me that he watched my parents leave, but he never left. He said he was proud of me and he clapped with pride when we were done. He told me that he sat with me outside the school after it was over and waited with me on the curb for an hour  for my parents to come back and pick me up from the concert. At one point I interrupted him and said "But I didn't see you there. Why would you even come to something as silly as me singing?" He looked down at me as he continued to dance with me on his feet, "Why do you think that it was silly? Is that what your parents said?" I looked away and tears filled my eyes. We stopped and. He picked me up and held me in his arms, "it wasn't silly, it was worth my time and attention. Your parents will make mistakes and even abandon you, but I never will." He kissed my forehead and said "Would you like to dance with me a little more?" I nodded yes, he put me down and took my hand. He helped me up on to his feet and we continued to dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment