Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dark Closet

God Encounter 2013

The timing of some of these I am finding are right on par for things going on in my life now. 

Jump

In this encounter I ma 10 years old and I am wearing a long white summer dress with no sleeves. It was a really light material and had white embroidered flowers throughout it. The dress stopped at my ankles, I looked down at my bare feet and wiggled my toes. I felt the mix of the lush grass and dirt beneath my feet. The lush green grass came just below my waist and was decorated with wild flowers. There was a cool breeze that blew over the field and made the grass bow and dace with every movement it made. I looked out in front of me and saw the Spirit standing just a few feet away. His eye's of clear/white fire danced with excitement. He motioned to me and said "Come, come child! Follow me!" I jogged over to him and we walked for a while through the field. We talked about good memories and fears I had. After walking a while we came to a cliff. I looked down at the valley beautiful valley below. The Spirit looked at me and said "Come with me." He began walking forward, I reached out for him thinking he was going to fall off the cliff. But instead of falling he walked on the air far above the valley. My eye's where big from shock and fear. The Spirit was smiling and said "Come child, it's not what you think it is." I yelled back with panic "Do you know what you are asking me to do? You want me to just walk off this cliff?" I looked down and then back at him and said pointing down "That is NOT a drop I want to experience!"  He chuckled and smiled at me. He said "Child, I promise it's not what you think. You are looking with your eye's but not hearing my voice. That cliff is not really there, you are trying to protect yourself. The cliff is a thought, a boundary you have set up to keep you from experiencing hurt. Close your eye's and listen to my voice, your thoughts are deceiving you. Child follow my voice and step beyond what you understand." I looked down at the valley then back at him, I could feel the anxiety swell up inside me. But in that moment there was a gust of wind that wrapped around me. I closed my eye's and listened to The Spirits voice. I tried to focus on His love and I took that step off the cliff, or at least I thought I did. I opened my eye's and saw That the cliff was gone. I spun around confused, I knew it was there! I should have fallen. The Spirit called out to me, "Child, there never was a cliff. You where protecting yourself, but now let us begin a new journey past that place of fear into a place where you can heal."  I saw a short ways out in front of us was a forest, it was made up of all pine trees, at least from what I could tell from where I stood. The Spirit walked over to me and pick a small daisy and placing it behind my ear. "You are so beautiful child, your father is pleased with you. He looks upon you with love and favor. Now come and follow me." I looked at the forest in front of us, "Are we going in there?" I asked with a shaky voice. The Spirit took my hand and said "Don't be afraid, remember I am here with you. Even when you cannot see me, I am here." He placed his hand over my heart, "I am always here, always with you." Holding hands we walked to the edge of this massive forest of pine trees. I stepped back and said "No....no I am not going through there." The Spirit grabbed my hand keeping me from stepping back any farther and asked me, "Did I not tell you I will be with you, even if you can't feel or see me, you will not go alone." I looked at the dense dark forest and said "There can't be anything in that place for me." The Spirit embraced me and said "But there is, inside you will find the truth. You will see there is nothing to fear." He pulled back and looked at me and said "Trust me child." He stepped to the side and motioned for me to go forward. I slowly moved back to the edge of the forest and I whispered "God help me." I began to walk into the dark forest, the farther I moved into it the darker it became. I got to a point where I could no longer see anything, so I could not make my way back. I began to become afraid and I felt alone and abandoned. I fell to my knees, The ground was hash and hurt to kneel on. I closed my eyes and cried out "I CAN'T DO THIS! I CAN'T FIND THE WAY OUT." Nothing happened, so I began to cry. In that moment my chest slowly began to glow white. The light went from a soft light to a bright light. I closed my Eye's and said "Abba, I need you." I remembered what the Spirit said and I became quiet and just listened for his voice. I then heard I AM speak to me in a faint whisper, "Why are you so afraid child? I am here with you always. It may seem dark for the moment but I promise the darkness isn't real. Child, I would never leave you alone in the darkness. I AM always here." I closed my eye's and allowed myself to fall back into his words. I let his peace wrap around me and I felt his love so intensely. I whispered to him "Help me know your thoughts about me, help me to trust and keep my eye's on you." I AM whispered back to me, "You have everything you need to fight your way out of the darkness, use the faith I have place inside you. Child, know I am with you, I have not left your side." I stood up and opened my eye's, there was a white ring of light around me. I took a deep breath and let it out, then I said "I choose to trust in my father, and I call upon the Spirit of God. I release the faith the has placed in me into the darkness and fear that are trying to hold me bound. Be gone from me so that the light of my father will shine, for he has overcome you through the blood of his son...Jesus. I let only the light of Christ shine before and around me." Just then the ripple slowly shot out from me it began to overtake all the darkness until it was gone. I looked around and saw even the trees where gone with the darkness, except for one 14 ft pine tree that stood before me. Then the Spirit appeared next to me, he put his hand on my shoulder and said "Sometimes the task, or problem seems so much bigger then it is. But if you keep your eye on the truth It will wipe away the darkness and you will see it for what it really is. Don't become so overwhelmed you loose your way. And if you do lose your way, remember I am always with you and I will guide you to the path the Father has set before you."

No comments:

Post a Comment