Friday, October 31, 2014

Love letter

Love Letter

I am in the new temple. I am 7 in this encounter and wearing loose fitting long white dress. The sleeves on the dress were short and I was barefoot. I look around and see that I am standing at the doorway between the old temple and the new. In front of me to the right is the 3 thrones. Just to my left is the hall that leads down to the garden and the massive door at the other end of the hall. In front of me to the left of the three thrones is the door way that leads to the winding stair case that takes me to the fountain. 
I see The Spirit of God standing in front of me.  He reaches out his hand and smiles. So I take his hand and he leads me through the door and down the winding staircase. He stopped at the fountain that was still covered with vines and white flowers. The Spirit says "precious child....wait here." I watched him walk over to a doorway covered by a thick red curtain. He stopped in front of it and raised his arms. I saw the curtain was separated in the middle, like in a window. I watched as two Guardian angels stepped out and held back their side of the curtain. The Spirit stepped to the side and motioned for me to walk through. I slowly made my way to the door way. I looked at the two massive angels with two sets of wings as I passed them. When I passed them I looked up to the angel on my left and he smiled. I stepped just inside the doorway and I saw a big beautiful set of double doors. I slowly and carefully pushed open the door that was cracked open. The room was dark and was lit only by a candle on top of an old style writing desk.  I saw "I AM" sitting at a writing desk, he had a quill pen in his hand and he was writing. After a moment He stopped and turned to look at me....I became so overwhelmed by his presence I began to cry. He laid down his pen and turned his chair towards me. "I AM" smiled gently and said "dry your tears sweet one,I see you. Come inside the doorway, come close to me." He had his arms open wide and I slowly walked over to his desk. He kissed my cheek and embraced me. He then picked up his quill pen and put it into the container of ink. "What are you doing Papa?" He turned back towards me, took my hands put them together and kissed them. He looked at me and said I am writing you a letter." "A letter?" I wondered, why he would write me a letter? He smiled and turned to his desk, he folded the letter and took the candle off the top of the desk and brought it down just over the folded letter. I noticed the candle was red. He poured some of the melted wax on the crease of the letter where the folded part was open. He then made a fist with his right hand, he looked at me and smiled. I saw a ring on his ring finger and he pushed the ring he was wearing into the wax, sealing the letter. He held the letter a moment and a tear rolled down his cheek. He turned and handed it to me. he said go out to the garden and sit by the daisy bush....read this letter and when you are finished I will meet with you. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and said "You are so beautiful my sweet sweet child....I love you, Now go, I will come to you soon" I looked at the seal on the letter and ran my finger over it. I looked at him and smiled really big. I turned and ran out the door. I ran up out the door past the angels to the the large winding staircase and down the hall to the garden door. I saw the daisy bush at the other end of the patio. The daisies still had a white glow around them. I walked over and sat on the bench just to the left of them. I ran my finger over the wax seal one more time. I didn't know what the symbol meant, but it was elegant. I then to carefully open the letter, Breaking the wax seal, and I opened the letter and began to read...

Sweet Child, BeLoved Child,
I have so many things I want to share with you. You touch a very special place in my heart. You often wonder what it is I think about you. Every thought I carry about you is beautiful. I see your smile and I can't help but be drawn to your beautiful face. Your song, your voice, your whisper, your thoughts they grab my attention and my heart is full of joy over you. You see your past, you see a worthless failure....I see a beautiful and brave daughter. You have pushed through all the trials and storms in your life, and never took your eyes off me. You look down on yourself for wavering in faith....But child you had faith. no matter how small it was or how big it has been....you always found me. You are beautiful, don't hide your face. Your life is a beautiful light, your heart bursts with love and song. You are my BeLoved daughter and you are learning to stand in that. You are allowing me to touch the deepest wounds and bring healing. You sweet child are becoming more beautiful every day.
I love you sweet child, beyond all things and I am proud of you. 
Love- Daddy.

I cried as I read through this letter, when I finished I held it with both hands close to my heart and just wept.  I saw I AM, he came over and sat next to me "You know child I could write forever about the love I feel for you. How proud of you I am. You are not the things you have believed for so long. You sweet, sweet child are so much more." I wiped the tears from my eye's and looked up at him "I thought you where angry with me." He pulled me close and held me tight and said "No more will you fear, no more will you pull back and hide. Now you know, I am not angry, I am here and I will ALWAYS love you. You now know and soon, sweet child, you will believe it." He kissed the top of my head and he pulled me into his lap. We sat for a long time while looking out over the garden. I began to feel peace wash over me and I sunk in to his embrace for the first time holding tight to his written words of love. He whispered as we sat there "I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment