Monday, October 20, 2014

Wrapped in light 11-24-13

Wrapped in Light

I was 7 years old in this encounter. I had on a long white robe the went down to the tops of my bare feet. The sides of my hair where tied back in a ponytail and my hair was just past my shoulders. I noticed the temple had changed a bit in this encounter, the yellow glow was gone and the only light came from the ark.  The light that came off of it was bright white. But the farther from the ark where the light did not touch was dark. The room is so large you cannot see any other wall but the one with the door on it. I was standing at the edge of the maroon rug that lead up to the ark. I was barefoot and my toes almost touched the edge. Where I was standing the light from the ark barely touched. I took my eyes off the ark and looked at my feet. I wiggled my toes and pondering things. I then felt this weight of sadness settle on me and I began to cry. I turned from the rug and walked to a dark corner by the door leading into the temple. I saw a black blanket there as big as a king sized bed and I laid down on it. I faced the wall put my hand on it and just cried. After a while I became cold so I turned and pulled the part I was not laying on over me. I laid there just looking at the ark and watched the white light dance like flames above it. I saw the Spirit step out of the light. He had on the same white robe with the hood pulled over his head. His eyes where a clear white flame, and his hair as white as the light. He slowly walked over to me and knelt down beside me. He put his hand on my head and I could feel the love pulsing from his hand onto me. Tears rolled silently across my face falling onto the stone floor. I then turned away from him and faced the wall, wrapping the blanket tight around myself.  The Spirit asked in a gentle voice "Child, what have you gotten into?" I sighed and turned back around. I was wrapped tight in this blanket still laying on the floor. The Spirit stood and closed his eye's, his mouth began to move but no words came out. "What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked at me and said " I am calling out to I AM, you are in great need of your father child." I pulled the blanket over my head and nose trying to hide from him as much as I could. All that he could see where my eyes. I then heard a trumpet sound long and loud. I heard I AM's voice say something I could not understand, but the sound of his voice calmed everything inside me and I felt his love wash over the sadness. I saw I AM walk out of the light above the ark and he made his way over to me. He knelt down and slowly pulled the blanket from my face and said "Child, pleas talk with me." I closed my eyes to try and fight back the tears that just would not stop flowing and in a crack voice I said "I can't, I just can't" I AM looked at me with love and concern "I know the darkness you hold onto inside. I know you want to let it go." He reached over and wiped tears from my face, "I know how much it hurts to talk about, but that darkness is killing you. I am always here and I have placed people in your path to help walk you through this, you are not alone." I grabbed on to his hand that was still touching my face and said "I am afraid I will lose them all. I can't and won't allow myself to be a burden to anyone, I won't be a weight that pulls them down. I have tried so hard to rid myself of these dreams and memories, but I can't fight them off....I am not strong enough. I feel like the darkness is taking over." He got down to my level and put his forehead to mine as I laid there on the floor and he said "You where never meant to do this alone. I am your strength, I am your comfort, I am the peace you need....I AM." When he said those last two words peace rushed through my body and chased the sadness completely away. He looked me in the eyes and asked "Can I remove this blanket?" I looked at the Spirit who was still standing there behind I AM, he had his eyes closed and his lips where moving but no sound came from them. I looked at I AM and said "Yes, yes you can." He reached over and pulled the black heavy blanket from me and he stood up. I slowly sat up feeling much lighter and the sadness was gone. I AM reached out his hand to me and said "I am the strength you need to stand." He had a smile on his face filled with love. I took his hand and he helped me to my feet. He embraced my face with his hands and said "I am always here for you, I have never left you nor will I ever leave you." I saw the Spirit raise his hands up and he opened his eyes and looked up. He began to sing a song in words I did not understand then he disappeared. "Where did he go?" I asked. I AM smiled, "He is in you, he is your comfort, your teacher, you help. You are never alone, I am always with you. I know you have fears and struggles, I know you doubt me and at times are even angry with me, but I will never leave you. I love you too much to leave you alone to fight off the darkness. I am the light you need, My love chases away every dark thing." He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him and sank my face into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and said "You are my beloved child, and I love you more then you will ever understand." I looked up at him and he looked down at me with a smile. He then walked over and picked up the large black blanket he turned to me and wrapped it around my shoulders. But when the blanket touched me it began to turn white and glow. The blanket felt warm and gave me a sense of comfort. I AM sat down and pulled me with the blanket still around me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "Child, I want so much for you to understand how much I love you. I have made a way for you and have place people on that path to walk with you, love you and encourage you. The people I have chosen their hearts have been tried and proven pure before me. You have so much to offer to the world and those around you, you child are a light that burns steady and true. Sweet Child, you just need time to heal, and I promise it will come to you. For now, rest in my arms."

No comments:

Post a Comment