Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mud to water 10-27-13

Mud to Water

I was wearing a white dress and I was standing in the grass barefoot. I could feel the coolness of the grass on my feet. Before was a pool of mud, it was only a few feet wide all the way around. I looked up at the sky it was pale blue with one dark grey cloud. I looked back down at the pool of mud and knelt down. I cupped my hands and scooped up some of the mud into my hands. When I pulled my hands out of the mud I saw that in the middle the mud became crystal clear water. It began to slowly move out from the center to the edges of my hands. I looked down at the pool of mud and it had not changed, but in my hands the mud became clear water. I notice the mud on the sides of my hands began to dry up and fall off. I was amazed at what was happening. I heard a sound and looked up. On the other side of this pool of mud stood I AM.  I slowly stood up with my hands still cupped with the water in them. I looked at him and asked "What happened?" He knelt down and touched the pool of mud and it became water, as clear as what was in my hand. He looked up at me and said "If I make it clean, forever it will be clean." I AM stood up and walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. He said "Go ahead child, drink it." I drank the water in my hands, it was cool and a bit sweet. I AM said "Be at peace child, be filled with refreshing from me." He kissed my head and held me close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment