Sunday, October 19, 2014

Red rose 11-24-13

Red Rose

I was standing in the back of the temple by the doors. I was 7 years old in this encounter and I was wearing a long white robe that stopped just above my bare feet. I looked to my left and I saw Jesus. He was looking to the front where the Ark usually sits. I looked at his hand and I saw a whole in the middle of it. It wasn't bleeding but you could see through it. I was nervous as I slowly reached out and held on to his pinky. He looked down at me and smiled. He knelt down so we were face to face. His face was filled with light but this time I could make out the features in his face. His eye's were like glass with a tinge of light blue. There were so many good emotions that swept over me as I looked into his eye's. Jesus reached out with is left hand and embraced the side of my face with it. I reached up with both hands and held his hand closer to my face. I closed my eye's and just got lost in that moment. He then said "Sweet child, you don't need to be afraid to reach out to me. I will never yell at you or hurt you, I want you to reach out for me whenever you want to." I opened my eye's and smiled at him. He kissed my fore head and stood up. I reached out and grabbed on to his pinky finger again and stood there with him. I looked out over the room now the only light was coming from the platform. The Ark wasn't there but the three thrones where. I saw the white light just above the thrones move and dance like a flame. I heard singing this time but it was soft like a whisper. I saw the two angels that guard me standing by the pillars at the edge of the maroon rug. There was one on each side of the rug. Jesus looked down at me and with a big smile said "Go, go to him child. You father waits for you." I looked down at his hand and held thought for a moment, I the grabbed his hand with both of mine and leaned into his arm. Jesus knelt down and asked "Why are you so anxious child? You are safe here, and I will not leave you alone. Go, I know you long to see him too." I let go of Jesus' hand and looked at him, he stood up and motioned for me to go. I slowly turned and walked to the edge of the rug between the two angels. They followed me to the front where the platform was. I saw I AM sitting on the platform with his feet on the first step. He stood up as I came closer and began to smile at me. I asked him "Why do the Angels follow me?" I AM came down the steps to me and knelt down on one knee and said "To protect you child." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, and with that same hand embraced the side of my face for a moment. "Know that your safe here, nothing can harm you." I looked down at my bare feet and wiggled my toes, I was anxious to say what I was thinking. I AM lifted my head so our eyes met, he had a look of love and concern on his face. "I know what your thinking child. You are thinking about so tell me what is on your mind." A tear ran down my face and my voice shook as I spoke both out of fear and trying not to cry. "Daddy, you know I am afraid of my husband and all he can do to me, I jus..." I couldn't finish what I was saying I just broke down and fell to my knees. I covered my face and just cried. He picked me up and walked up the steps and sat down like he had before. He had me on his lap. I was shaking with fear and crying. I AM wrapped his arms around me and rocked me side to side. He said in a gentle voice "I will deal with him, he is no longer your concern. I am not him child, I will never hurt you like he did. Just rest in me and learn to know what real love is. I see the pain, the secrets you have held onto to protect him, let it all go. I was always there with you, I cried with you, and held you even though you could not see me. I am your refuge and your safe place, there is no fear here." He held me a bit tighter and kissed the top of my head. After a while and being worn out from crying we stood up. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. The two angels waited for me at the bottom of the steps. I AM looked down at me and said "I will always be with you child, whenever you feel alone or afraid know I am right there with you." I walked down the steps between the two angels. The walked me to the back of the temple to the door. I reached out to touch the door and a rose, a red rose appeared in my hand. I heard I AM say "I love you more then you know." As if he was standing there whispering it in my ear. I turned around and saw he was still on the platform. I held the rose to my chest and felt overwhelmed with his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment