Monday, October 27, 2014

Confronted

God Encounter 2014

Confronted 

I was 12 years old in this encounter and I was wearing a long white robe that stopped just above my bare feet. I looked around the room and saw the walls where a dark navy blue color. I walked up to the far wall and put my hands on it, I followed it to the next room the turned around. I wondered why the room was so empty. I turned back to the wall and touched it, it looked to be made of plaster, it had decorative swirls through out. I then heard noise behind me and turned around. The two angels that have followed me many times before walked towards me. I noticed this time they where glowing bright white. They were so bright it made the room appear dim. Their hands on the handle of the swords strapped to their waists. They got close and smiled at me "Child of light, greetings." I looked to each and then asked "what are we doing here?" Before the angels could answer I heard my called out, the sound of the voice was chilling. I saw behind the two angels a dark shadowed figure of a man, but the figure didn't remain solid, it shifted like the shadows. His face was hard to make out as it shifted many times. The angles turned around and drew their swords, the shadow walked between them and got about a foot in front of me. He growled and looked me up and down. The shadowed figure then said something in another language. He took a few steps back. The two angels watching him closely. I saw two more shadowed figures enter the room and stand behind him. I took a few steps back the shadowed figure said something I did not understand. His image shifted and contorted then he said "Mahtava" I shook my head not understanding what he was saying. Then he put his shadowed finger close to my face and said in a low voice "We know who you are! We know you well!" I looked to the angels who where watching him closely and said "I AM  is with me, I am not afraid of you." They began to laugh and he said "Really now? Where is the great I AM? I do not see him! You are a child of fear! A child of shame!" I stood there shaking a bit, but I whispered the words "I don't have to defend myself to you." He put his shadowed fingers to my chest and pressed in, hard. The angels watching his every move with swords in hand. He looked at the two angels then at me and whispered in a stern tone "I WILL CRUSH YOU." He then hurled insults at me, "You are nothing child of light. Look at you filthy, dirty...worthless. No one wants you let alone the great and mighty I AM!  If he cared then why did he leave you alone here? Where is he! All those things you call lies, are true!!" The shadowed figure looked me up and down then said "Why do you fight it? Why do you try to deny who you really are?" As hard as I fought it a tear rolled down my cheek, his words had pierced my heart. When it fell I saw a flash of light to my right and the three shadowed men fell face to the ground. I looked over and saw I AM. He stepped between me and them. He raised his right hand and the shadowed figure in the front looked up at him. I AM looked at him and asked "What have I told you about this one?" The figured growled and yelled "She is guilty! She is mine!" I AM bent over and got in his shadow shifting face and said in a stern voice "This one, is mine. She is marked by my Son, she. Is. Mine." Then I AM straightened up and began to speak words I could not understand. I had to cover my ears they where like loud thunder. His voice shook the room. He then said "SHE. Is protected, she is mine! Now take your imps and be gone!" The shadowed figure put his face to the floor and all three disappeared. I AM turned to me, and the two angels behind him bowed down to one knee with their wings spread out. Tears where streaming down my cheeks, but as they fell disappeared before hitting the floor. He put his hand on my cheek, I closed my eye's and grabbed on with both hands. He pulled me in and hugged me tight. I AM kissed the top of my head and whispered "I told you nothing would pull my attention and love from you, nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment