Saturday, October 18, 2014

3 Men 10-23-13



Three Men

I was lost inside this big office building and I couldn't find my way out. I was desperate and crying because I knew there was someone outside waiting for me but I could not figure out how to get to him. I ended up in the basement level and I walked around trying to open doors but they were all locked. I finally found a set of stairs and made my way up them. At the top of the steps I saw a big room and the front part of the building including the doors was made of glass. I stepped into this large room and I was immediately confronted by 3 men. Their eye's where solid black. They didn't touch me they just stood there and watched me. I slowly stepped to the side and began to make my way around them. I then saw I AM standing on the other side of the glass doors. He was smiling at me as he stood there. I ran to the glass doors and tried to open them they where locked. I began to bang on the glass and was screaming for his help. The three men quickly made there way over to me until they had me cornered against the glass. I fought them and pushed passed them. I ran over to a table picked up the chair and threw it at the glass. When it hit it bounced off but didn't break it. One of the men picked up the chair and laughed and said something to me in another language. (I knew these to be demons) They started to walk towards me. I looked around the room and spotted a desk off to. My right. I ran over there and dug through the drawers of the desk looking for anything that could help. The three men stopped in front of the desk. One of the men began to speak in some language the same thing over and over. I opened a filing cabinet that had 3 drawers, in it I found a map and a large key. I chuckled a little with relief. The three men screeched at me so loud I had to cover my ears. I grabbed the map and key and ran to the front door. They caught me and tried to drag me back to the basement steps. When we got to the steps I hit one in the face and he staggered backwards. I pushed the one behind me on the step and he fell backwards done to the bottom landing. The third one I broke free from and I ran as fast as I could to the front door. I put the key into the lock on the door and turned it. One of the men grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back towards the basement. I was screaming for him to let me go. Then I heard like a roar of thunder I AM speak. The three men covered their ears and fell to the floor screeching in pain. I turned and ran back towards the front doors when I AM spoke again and the glass all across the front shattered. I ran outside to him and he embraced me. I began to cry and he said "be at peace child, I've got you. There is no more running for you, just peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment