Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Garden

The Garden

I was standing in the back of the temple by the big doors that took you out in front of the temple. I was wearing a long white robe that stopped just above my bare feet. The sides of my hair pulled back with one loose curl having down next to my face. I was 7 in this encounter. I looked around the temple, it was still only lit up by the light over the ark. Where I was the light had become dim and I was standing in the shadows. I saw I AM walking towards me. He reached out his hand and smiled "Come child, come and see." I took his hand and he touched the doors that lead outside where all the people in blue robes stood singing. But when the door opened there were no people, instead it was a small hallway. The walls covered in Ivy and small white flowers with a stripe of red in the middle. Before me a few steps into the hallway was a arched doorway. The door was made of old wooden planks and had huge metal hinges. It had a big metal ring instead of a handle to pull the door open. To the left of the door was a small arched window. I slowly walked over to the window, it had a small planter below it. Ivy and small white flowers where wrapped around it. In the planter where three flowers, but I didn't know what kind they were. They where yellow and blue, I thought to myself "how beautiful!"  On the other side of the door was a cement bench. It had carvings of swirls and stars and behind it was a small willow tree. I looked at IAM, This is so beautiful. I looked back over at the window, it was a stain glass window all the pieces in it where white, except the one piece in the middle which was red. The light from the sun cause the red piece of glass to light up in splendor, with rays of sunshine and beauty. I AM was standing next to the door way his hands folded in front him. He was just watching me with a smile on his face.  He nodded and motioned for me to open the door. I walked over to it and I pulled on the big heavy ring and the door began to creek open. I stepped inside and stopped. I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this place. It was a massive room with a garden full of flowers and plants I had never seen. The garden was in a big room, when I looked up the room reminded me of a castle tower. There where large windows far above us and there was no glass in them. The room was a big circle and the three window where evenly placed around it. I saw the sun shining so bright through the windows. The ray's touched a few of the plants along the far wall. There was ivy growing all over the walls. In some places hanging and slight lay swinging as a breeze moved through the room. I got tearful and shouted "DAISIES!" Along the wall to my right where daisies of all kinds, sizes and colors. I ran over to see them and knelt down in excitement. I touched a few petals and leaves, "Papa, you have such a beautiful garden!" He echoed back to me "you have such a beautiful garden." I turned and looked at him. I stood up and looked at him funny. "What do you mean?" He smiled, walked over and knelt down next to me. He looked me in the eye's and said "Sometimes it's hard for you to see the beauty of your life. Child, if your life where a garden, it would look like this one." I looked down at the ground and said "I have never felt my life was worth anything....Let alone beautiful." I AM lifted my head so our eyes met, "Child, I know you measure your worth by what you have been through, but look around you." I looked around the room then back at him, "Child everything you touch will grow, prosper, and see an abundant harvest. You are a child of light, an image of my Son, you are covered in my favor. Your life breathes life, not destruction." He reached over and picked a small daisy and tucked it behind my ear. He touched my face and said, "There, that's better." He kissed my forehead and stood up. I followed him to the arched doorway where we came in. I AM stopped and rubbed the wooden door frame with his hand and asked me, "Do you want to know a secret?" I nodded yes. He walked over to me, knelt down and took my hands and said "This is my favorite garden, my favorite place to be....with you

No comments:

Post a Comment