Monday, October 20, 2014

Long hall 12-4-13

God Encounter 2013

Long Hall 

I was in a long white hallway with doors that lined the wall on both sides. I felt weak, sad and disoriented. It looked like I was in an old abandoned hospital. The white walls where dirty and the paint was peeling off. There where even small piles of it on the floor lining the hall. I saw the ceiling was giving way in some spots as well, barely hanging on to the position it should be. I was wearing a hospital gown and robe. I was barefoot and could feel the cold floor under m y feet. I placed my hand on the wall and slowly walked forward. When I came to a doorway I lifted my hand and put it on the next one. I saw in these rooms an so many different things. I saw old hospital beds with and with out mattresses and equipment and trash scattered all around. I kept walking. I came to a room with 4 hospital beds in it. The paint on the beds was a worn dirty white and was peeling from its frame. I became dizzy and extremely weak. I began to feel sick and cold. I slowly laid down on one of the beds with no mattress. It was painful to lay on and hard to get comfortable. I felt the weight of sickness and darkness wash over me. When I did I heard laughter in the room but could not see anyone. I laid on my side facing the wall away from the door. There where two big windows there. I was to weak to move or even cry. I felt like my breath was fading from me. I could see a part of my spirit trying to leave my body through my mouth. I felt disconnected and then I blacked out for a short time. I heard thunder but I was too weak to open my eye's. I knew the voice speaking to me in my daze it was I AM. He knelt down next to me and I could hear him saying something but I was in and out of being conscious. I began to feel my breath leave my body. That's when I felt I AM put his hands on my face and I heard him begin to speak in a language I didn't know. I gasped for breath and I opened my eyes slowly. My vision was blurred and it too a moment to focus on his face. He had tears running down his cheeks and he said "Come on child, you can do this. Wake up for me." I tried to stretch out my hand to him but I was still so weak. He took my hand and kissed it. "You are going to be alright child, I am here, I am your strength to get through this." Then I felt a presence of dread fill the room and I AM stood up. The accuser was laughing and mocking I AM. The accuser appeared as a man with white hair, his eyes where black as night and his hands moved like smoke. He had on a white shirt and jeans. He pointed to me and said "See, do you see? She is not worth it. I will destroy this one and she will never speak your words again." You could tell I AM had become angry with the accuser and when he spoke it was like loud thunder and it shook the building we where in, and I AM's words knocked the accuser to the ground. He then composed himself and was kneeling before I AM. I don't know what I AM said I could not make out his words. The accuser was now face to the floor on his knees. "Reveal yourself!" I AM said with great authority in his voice. The accuser looked up and screeched at him and transformed into the massive white angel with hands like smoke. I AM be gain to speak to him but I couldn't make it out. The accuser came back with "She is not worthy of the lamb!! She is not worthy of anything, he life belongs to me!" I AM spoke calmly but with great authority, and every word was backed with the sound of thunder he said to the accuser "I have warned you about this one! This one is protected by what my son has done. You have no authority here and you forget your place! Be gone from me!" The white angel growled at him and went away. I then saw a bright yellow and white light appear where the two windows where. I saw Jesus step out of the light and he walked over to me knelt down and kissed my fore head gently, "I see you are suffering, I see you have lost your will to fight. Let me fight for you. Let me be what you cannot be right now. You where never to fight this battle alone. I am here, always." He put his hand on my head and touched his forehead to mine "I will never walk away from you, you will never be lost." He kissed my forehead one last time then picked me up out of the bed. I saw too weak to really move. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. I closed my eye's and he and I AM walked me into the light

No comments:

Post a Comment