Saturday, October 18, 2014

Blind Love 11-17-13

 Blind Love

I was standing in the back of the Temple by the door Jesus walked me through. I was 7 years old in this encounter. I was looking at the Ark a ways out in front of me. It Glowed with so much light the light above it was white and moved like flames. The farther out from the light of the ark the light glowed yellow. Which made the whole temple glow in this yellow light. It was the only light that lit the temple. The temple was so big it seemed to go on forever. Aside from the wall where the door was I could not see any other walls. Two very large angels walked over to me, they where at least 15 feet tall. Their clothes where made of white light, and their hair was as white as snow. They stood one on each side of me. I looked up at the angel on my right, he looked down and smiled at me. His eyes where like a dark blue glass. You could sense the purity and innocence of this being. His eyes where so full of life and almost excitement. The angel said "Come child of light." We stepped onto the maroon rug that lead to the steps where the Ark was and they began to walk with me to the front. As we walked I saw a massive angel that had to be at least 20ft or more tall and was beautiful beyond words. The only thing I thought was odd about this angel was that his hands where black and moved like smoke. This angel appeared to be arguing with I AM.  The angels stopped several feet back and I listened to this angel he sounded angry and he turned and pointed at me. I looked down at my robe it had turned blood red. I saw my hands where covered in blood. The angel stepped to the side and still talking and pointing at me. I looked up at the angel on my right and asked "who is that?" The angel looked down at me and said "That is the accuser." I looked at I AM, he didn't seem the least bit bothered by this angel. When I AM's eye's met mine he smiled really big and motioned for me to come to him. I looked down at my hands and robe I was afraid and I felt ashamed. I looked back up at he and he once again motioned for me to come to him. I was like I was his only focus in the room. It was almost like he no longer even noticed the angel talking to to him. 
I slowly walked past this massive angry angel slowly. He stopped talking and bent down and he looked me in the eye's. They where all black, no white was in them at all. I heard a cling behind me so I turned to see what it was. The two large angels had drawn their swords slightly out as if to warn the accuser and remind him they where there. I heard I AM call out to me "Child come." The accuser stood back up and now began to yell at I AM. But he didn't even look at the accuser his eye's where fixed solely fixed on me. As I got closer to I AM I picked up my pace. When I got to him he opened his arms and I wrapped my arms around him and barrier my face in his side. He pulled me close and kissed my head. The accuser let out a screeching sound and called out "ADELE!" I AM looked up, held up his hand and said "enough!" The accuser became silent, knelt down on one knee and spread out his massive wings. The accuser began to speak and this time I could understand his words. The accuser looked at me and said in a voice filled with hate "look at her hands, she breaks her oath! Look at her! Look at her hands!" 
I AM looked down at me with a smile so full of love. "Let me see child." I stepped back from him I was so afraid and ashamed. I looked at my robe and hands. I AM took a step towards me and took my hands, he closed his eye's and kissed them. He opened his eye's and looked straight into mine. His eyes like a light blue glass, it was like looking into eternity. He said "All I see is the beauty of my son and the radiance of my beloved daughter." As he said that my gown became white and glowed with a soft white light. My hands became clean and also began to glow. The accuser began to yell at him but I could not understand what he was saying. And I AM without taking his eye's off of me said to the accuser "Be gone! My daughter is here!" The accuser left with out another word. I AM gently said to me "There is no shame here in my presence, no fear." He reached out and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and said "Adele" (Which is a name he has called me before it means noble one.) "Sweet, sweet beloved child, there is nothing that you could do that would turn my attention, my affection, or my love from you. He knelt down to meet my eye's and said in a whisper "nothing" he pulled me close and held me tight. I hugged him tighter and laid my head on his shoulder and as a tear fell from my eye he kissed my head and said "You are mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment