Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So many Faces 12-6-13

So Many Faces

I was sitting on my bed in the dark working on my computer. I was 33 years old in this encounter. I had on Blue jeans and a maroon shirt. I was barefoot and had the sides of my hair pulled back. I saw my phone light up, so II looked down and picked it up. The screen said "Come and see." I thought for a second that it was odd that no name or number appeared with the message. I then seen my bedroom door open. I put my computer down on the bed and looked out into the hallway. I looked at the message on my phone again and put it in my pocket. I noticed that it was not the hallway in my house. I saw an angel appear down this new hallway, one I had not met yet. The angel was about 15ft tall. She was beautiful, her clothes made of golden light. It also looked like small twinkling stars all over her robe made of light. Her wings were different then the other angels wings too. They where like rays of sunlight that came together to make up her two sets of wings. Her hair was made of golden light and moved as if it was being blown by a slight breeze, though there was no breeze in the hallway. Her eye's blazed like gold and white flames. The angel had a gold and red belt around his waist that held a sword that had a golden glow. It also looked as if there was fire dancing around the blade, but it didn't burn up anything. This angel turn with her hand on her sword, when she saw me she spoke "Welcome child of light." Her voice echoed and sounded like many though it was just her there. I stopped about 10 ft away from her and asked "Who are you?" The angel said "I am one of many. The angel then stepped to the side and I saw the Holy Spirit standing there. He was wearing a white robe with a hood that was pulled over his head. His hair was whiter then fresh fallen snow.  His eye's like a clear/white flame. I looked at the massive angel then at the Holy Spirit and he replied "Hello beautiful child." I asked "Why are we here? What did you want to show me? Who is that angel?" The Holy Spirit chuckled and said " you are full of questions today! Come, come with me! I walked over to him and we linked elbows and he looked at me with a big smile and an expression of excitement. In front of us appeared a door, the Holy Spirit opened it but we did not step through it. I saw stars that filled up this dark space. "Is this the universe?" I said in a whisper of amazement. It was breath taking. The Holy Spirit stepped out into the vast space, but I was hesitant because there was nothing to step out onto. The Holy Spirit stood on nothing in front of me. He reached out his hand and smiled gently, "Trust me child. You are safe with me." I spun around and tried to take it all in. Then I saw the earth off to my right, it was beautiful from way up here. The Holy Spirit said " You have many questions and one is how can I see you or even know your needs. You see a world with so many faces and feel small and unimportant. Am I right?"  I turned to him and I said "It's so hard to understand how you can care for every creature and person. How you know every detail, every small need. I often feel like you don't see me, that I am lot in a vast sea of faces." He looked at me with great love and said "Sweet, sweet child, am I not here with you now?" I bit my lip and looked down and said "Yes you are." The Holy Spirit touched my face and said "I AM here to comfort you and guide you. Please do not get lost in how big the world is and all it's problems." He turned and looked out over this vast universe and asked me "If I can hold all this together don't you think I can do the same for you?" I nodded yes. "Child, you mean So much to me. I love to see you smile, to hear your laugh, and comfort you when you are sad. Let me worry about the world, you just learn how to rest and heal. You have been broken and lost for so long. I have brought you to a place of safety and soon to a place of healing. I have cleared a path for you and soon you will be made whole. For now, just rest in knowing....I know. I am always with you, always. When you need comfort just call on me and I will not hesitate. I know may have called your life a waste and labeled you a burden....Oh child, If I could only show you how deep my love goes for you, but if I show you it all it would overwhelm you." I looked down at earth and asked "Why did all those bad things happen? Why did you pull me from it all?was it really your will or did I just screw it all up?" The Holy Spirit stepped in front of me and placed his hand on the side of my face and said, "So I could save you and heal you. I know it doesn't make sense right now, but it will. Just allow me to lead you to that place." He kissed my forehead and when he did everything disappeared and we where now standing outside the temple. I looked up at the two big and massive doors to enter the temple and asked the Holy Spirit "Why did the writing change from Yahweh to Abba?" He smiled and replied "Because you finally accepted it as truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment