Sunday, October 19, 2014

Foot of the Cross 11-28-13

The Foot of the Cross

I was in the back of the temple and I noticed things where different. The only light came from the platform. The white light came out to the edge of the rug in the back where I stood, but the rest of the temple was dark. I was the three thrones on the platform and the light that floated back and forth across the platform. I moved and danced like a flame, but it was white and a bit see through. It was beautiful to watch. Where I stood was dark and it was a bit hard to see the angels in the back next to me. I was 7 years old in this encounter and wearing a red robe. It was tattered and worn. It was covered in dirt and there where holes throughout it. It came down just past my knees.  I began to feel pain all over my body. I saw cuts and bruises appear all over my arms and legs. I was in so much pain at that point I could barely move. I tried to walk towards the maroon rug but it was too painful. I sat down near the edge of the rug and looked at my feet, there where fluid filled blisters on the bottoms of each of my toes. The was a large cut on one of my heels. I knew where all this had come from and I was overwhelmed with so much shame and guilt. I covered my face with my hands and was weeping, but each breath I drew was painful. My sides felt as if they where bruised or broken. But even so I couldn't stop the flow of tears that where running down my face like a river. I tried again to get up off the floor and walk but I could not support my weight with my arms. My left shoulder sent pain through my chest and my arms gave way and I fell to the ground. I felt hopeless, I wanted nothing more at that point to get up and run from this place. I felt darkness wrap around me and I lost all my will to try. I laid down on my side facing the platform. I could feel the cold floor but it didn't bother me because the pain quickly drew my mind back to it. As I laid there tears fell from my face and began to pool on the floor. I couldn't move, the weight of the darkness and fear took my will to try and the pain just solidified it all. I laid there motionless watching the light above the platform move and dance. I closed my eyes taking short breaths to ease the pain. I opened them to see my chest was glowing white but I still laid there unable to move. I closed my eye's again, I then heard movement in front of me. I opened my eye's to see a set of bare feet in front of my face. With my eyes I looked up the best I could and there stood I AM. He had on light colored khaki pants and a white shirt. He knelt down and touched my face gently and said "Hush child, I am here." He looked at me and I could see concern and compassion in his eye's, and the light in my chest was gone. I closed mine as the shame gripped me even tighter.I AM bent down and gently picked me up. I rested my head on his chest as he stood there holding me. "Sweet, sweet Adele, my beloved child I can feel your pain. I feel every moment, every blow. I know all the pain deep in side that cries out to be consoled." He kissed my forehead and when I looked up at him he had tears streaming down his cheeks. He carried me as gently as he could to the front, he stopped at the bottom of the platform. Then I AM spoke and it sounded like thunder, his words shook the temple. I watched the dating light become so bright I had to close my eyes. When the light died down I opened my eyes and saw a massive cross before us. I now sat where the three thrones where. The cross was rough and looked like old railroad ties. There was blood all over the wood, some places had more then others. The blood pooled on the floor in small streams leading out and away from the cross. I saw the three nails on the cross, they looked old and rusted a bit as if the had been out in the rain too long. I AM still holding me in his arms said "This  is where you healing lies. The beautiful work my son did on the cross."  When he said that the Holy Spirit came out from behind the cross and nailed a piece of paper to it then disappeared. Then I AM slowly put me down, It was hard to stand on my own so he helped me make it up the three steps. He let go and I pushed past the pain and took the few steps to the bottom of the cross. I placed my hand on the cross and just wept as images of what Jesus had done flooded my mind. I became so overwhelmed with my pain and the images of the cross I almost fell to my knees, but I pushed past it and grabbed the note on the cross. In my weakness I fell to my knees onto the blood at the foot of the cross. I was clutching tight to the note. I opened the note, in it I saw a picture of me all clean with no bruises and cuts. I was wearing a dark purple robe and I had a crown with what looked like stars instead of jewels on it. Around my neck was a gold necklace with two daisies on it. Tears began to flow and when that first tear fell to the floor and landed in the pool of blood the picture disappeared and the word "WHOLE" appeared in its place. Then the paper began to glow it became so bright I almost couldn't look at it, then it traveled up my arms and I began to glow a bright white. I closed my eye's to shield them from it and when the light faded I looked down at my clothes I was wearing exactly what I saw in the picture. I stood up and was in shock. I was no longer in pain and all the wounds where gone. I heard I AM cheering and clapping. I turned around and looked at him. He ran up the steps to me and embraced me, picking me up off the floor and kissing and hugging me. He looked me in the face and said "Do you see what I see child? Look how strong and beautiful you are! I see you like this, not the way you see yourself." Jesus came out from behind the cross and said "You know that you are worth it right? Everything I did was for this moment and more moments like this. I came because I see something in you that you yourself cannot see. Child, you have worth." I AM put me down on the platform and walked over to his son hugging him tight. He embraced his face and kissed Jesus' cheek. Then he walked behind the cross, so only Jesus and I remained. Jesus sat down on the top step and motioned for me to do so as well. So I sat next to him. He was wearing a light yellow robe and his face shown like soft white light, the features where hard to make out because the light is always moving. But I could see his eye's, they where like glass and had a tinge of blue, if they had not his eye's would be completely clear. I can't even begin to write the feelings I felt looking into his eyes. He looked at me and said "You...are...whole. This is how I see you, it's how the father see's you. You are precious and worth more then you know. It may be hard to see it right now but someday you will come back to this moment and remember." I looked down at my robe and necklace, and while running my fingers over it I said "But why? Why would you do this for me?" Jesus said with great love and passion, so much so it sounded like ocean waves crashing "Because I love you, you are my beloved child." He stood and reached down to help me up, we stood together and I walked with him past the angels still kneeling with their wings covering them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment