Monday, October 20, 2014

Great reward 12-05-13

Great Reward

I am 7 years old in this encounter and I am wearing a long white robe that stops just above my feet. I was sitting on a cloud high above the temple. I looked down and saw the mass of people worshiping outside in blue robes. They all sang their own song but it sounded like one. The sound of it washed in and out like waves. There where so many I could never begin to count them. Next to me on the cloud sat the Spirit and an angel. My feet dangled over the edge of the cloud as I looked down at everything. I Then turned to the Spirit and asked "Why am I up here?" He looked into my eye's and smiled. His eyes where a clear white flame and his gaze had so much love and passion in them. My spirit inside me began to dance as he spoke to me "I am going to show you something. You think your life is worthless..." He looks down and points to the people "What do you see child?" I raised my eyebrow and said with a bit of sarcasm "A lot of people." The Spirit chuckled, "Yes, yes a lot of people. What you don't see is the impact you have had. Those are people who where touched by you in some way." I looked at him funny and asked "all of them?" The Spirit looked at me and said each one you impacted turned around and touched another, and another. The song that you can hear them singing but don't understand Is them praising and thanking God, each in there own way. I looked down at all the people and back to the Spirit, "I touched all those lives in some way?" "Yes" the Spirit answered. I watched them all singing and worshiping God and I wiped a tear that ran down my cheek. The Spirit moved close to me and put his arm around me, "Tell me what you are thinking child." I looked at him and said "don't you know my thoughts?" He chuckled "I do, but it doesn't make for great conversation does it?" I chuckled "No, no it doesn't. I guess you hear people preach and saw how great this award is that you will get in heaven, this is not what people usually picture. The true treasures are people and relationships. That you know they have made their peace with Jesus and will spend eternity with you." I wiped away the tears and said trying not to cry "what greater reward is there?" The spirit kissed my head and pulled me close wrapped his arms around me and The Spirit then said in a loving voice "Can you see now why your life is NOT worthless? That it is more important then you think it is. Sweet child you are worth so much more then the darkness that tries to destroy you." I sank back into him and we just watched them sing and praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment