Saturday, October 18, 2014

You belong 10-29-13

You Belong

I was sitting in a chair by the window in my bedroom. I watched as people came and went carrying on with their day. I felt a heaviness settle deep inside me it was a overwhelming feeling of "I didn't belong anywhere." As I continued to watch tears slowly began to roll down my cheek. I shut the curtain and sat there looking at the floor, I was overwhelmed with feeling alone. I heard a noise and looked up I AM was standing in front of my bedroom door. He was wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. The jeans were cuffed on the bottom so they didn't touch his bare feet. His hair was grey and white with specks of black throughout. I could see the love in his eye's, they where like glass with a blue tinge to them. It was like looking into an ocean of love. I looked back down at the floor. I AM walked over and knelt down before me. He reached out and lifted my head. He took a moment to study my face, it was like he was memorizing every line and feature. He reached out and tucked a loose piece of hair behind my ear and said softly "Child, though the world and all that's in it is fleeting, I want you to know you belong. You belong because I say that you do, you belong to me. Nothing else is as sure or as certain then this, that you are completely approved and wholly accepted by me. Child don't chase fleeting relationships that can never satisfy the longing of love you have inside. You will only find that kind of love in me." I tried to cover my face with my hands but he grabbed them and kissed them and said softly "Child, do not hide you face from me. You are worth my love and affection. The world has caused you to doubt yourself, and in turn doubt me. You don't see your worth and so you hide from me. Child, I will never walk away from you, disapprove of you, for my love is not fleeting." I AM then put one hand on my face and the other over his heart and said "my affections for you dive deeper then the ocean, it spans further then the galaxies, beyond space and time. Death cannot destroy it and life cannot contain it....my love knows no bounds." He pulled me close and said "I know you don't feel it yet and it's hard for you to understand, but know this sweet child it doesn't change it." He kissed my head and held me for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment