Friday, October 31, 2014

Identity 06-2014

Identity 

I was standing in the new part of the temple. I was 7 years old in this encounter. I was wearing a white robe with no shoes. Where I was standing I could see the three thrones that where out in front of me to my right. On my left was the hallway where the door to the garden was. I looked around the massive room for a moment then turned to my left and walked slowly down the hall. I put out my right hand out and walked slowly with my hand on the wall. I felt the cool uneven texture to the wall and when I came to the doorway that leads out to the garden I stopped in the doorway. I stood there looking out over the garden and its beauty. I sighed and stepped out onto the patio. I leaned up against the stone wall and slid down pulling my knees to my chest. As I sat there I watched the birds fly over the trees. Then something caught my eye, it was a daisy bush about 20 feet from me. I sat and just watched the daisy bush move with the breeze. The flowers glowed with a white light. I felt the wind get strong and whip around me then it suddenly stopped. I stood up and I noticed the bush was no longer moving. I turned to my left and the The Holy Spirit was standing there. He looked down at me and smiled.  He reached out his hand to help me up off the ground. When I took his hand and began to stand He asked "Do you trust me?" I shook my head yes and replied "Of course I do. Holding his hand still he walked me back into the new temple. "Where are we going?" I asked. He smiled at me and said "walk with me." So we walked to the doorway leading back to the old temple. We walked the platform till we saw the ark. The room was dark except for the bright white flame that was on top of the ark. It lit up a large area where it sat. The Spirit stopped and let go of my hand. I looked at him and then the white flame dancing on the ark. When I got a little closer I noticed  someone was standing in the middle of the light. I tried to make out who it was but the light was so bright I had a hard time looking into it. I heard my name being called as one voice and it filled the whole room.  I saw the person in the light move and I saw a hand reach out to me. I stepped closer to the ark and took the hand. The light wrapped around me while I stood on the ground. The light and the person in the light came down to me. I now stood in the white flame face to face with the person in the light. It was I AM. He gave me a big hug then He said "Sweet child, I want to show you something."  The light still surrounded us as we began to walk. We walked to the front door's of the temple. I AM put up his hand up and the massive doors opened, then He looked at me and smiled. We continued out the front doors. When we got outside the light that was around us left.  I saw the mass of people outside the temple worshiping. They all wore blue robes and the songs they where singing where beautiful. I stopped and watched a moment. All these people with hands raised and singing songs. I looked down at my robe which was white, then I looked back at them. I asked "Papa, why are their robes blue and mine white? And why are we out here?" He embraced my face and said "Don't worry so much child, and don't try to be like anyone else. Keep your eye's on me. Come Child, I have something to show you." We continued on the white path away from the temple. I saw a massive cloud form out in front of us a little ways. When we got to the cloud we walked through it. The cloud became dark and it was hard to see. Then wind picked up and I saw lightning strike the ground not far from us many times. I grabbed on to I AM's arm with both hands and stopped. I began to cry because I was to scared to keep going.  I AM stopped and knelt down so he could meet my eye's. Even though the sound of the storm all around us was deafening I could still hear him whisper "Why are you so scared child, I am right here with you." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and said "I am right here." He stood up and I again grabbed on to him with both hands as we kept walking. I saw the clouds began to lighten up and the storm stopped. We then walked out of the clouds to the other side where I saw green grass and a pond. The pond was muddy and the water wasn't clear. I looked at I AM and asked "Why are we here" he knelt down and motioned for me to kneel with him. So with out hesitating I knelt beside him. He said "Look at the water, it is so dirty and thick with mud. "Child what do you thin of this water? Do you think it can be used?" I looked at the water, it smelt like sewage and looked unusable. I shook my head and said "No, I don't. Who would use it?" He looked at the water then at me and smiled. He touched my face and said "Sweet child....This is how YOU see your life. you believe it's worthless and has no hope. Everything that you have gone through in your life you have allowed it to pollute who you really are. But even so, your life is not a waste" I looked at the water and said, "But this is how I really feel." He turned to me embraced my face with both hands and said "Sweet child.....What you see are lies. YOU are beautiful to me." I AM stopped a moment and closed his eyes. A tear rolled down his face and he spoke softly "I have seen your pain. I heard you cry and I have counted every tear. Child, you are not what you think you are, you are so much more. I want you to see what I see." he turned to the water and touched it with his finger the ripples that went out from his finger and slowly the dirt and mud disappeared. As the ripple got bigger the cleaner the water became until the ripple ring hit the bank of the pond on the other side. When the ripple touched the bank I saw flowers begin to pop up out of the ground and grow into full flowering plants all along the edge of the water. They began to bloom one after the other until it made it all the way around the pound. They where daisies and Daffodils. I looked at the water and it was so clear you could see the bottom of it. I saw fish swimming around. I looked at I AM with tears in my eye's and said "It's beautiful" he smiled and embraced my face with both hands got close to me and said in a whisper "This IS how I see you. I see you clean and pure, beautiful in every way! And so full of life. Child, I don't see the things you believe about yourself. I don't see what you see." he kissed my forehead and tears began to fall. Then He looked at me and smiled, "Every time I look at you I see my son and my heart leaps with so much joy and love. Know you are loved sweet child, because you really are. You are loved more then you know

No comments:

Post a Comment