Saturday, October 18, 2014

Guardian Angel 10-22-13


Guardian Angel

I was in a small light blue colored room and before me was a white door that was shut. I looked around the room and there wasn't anything else in the room. I was 7 in this encounter and was wearing a long white robe. It had embroidered flowers on the sleeves and along the bottom of the robe. The robe touched the tops of my bare feet. I had long hair that went to the upper middle of my back. I saw I AM through the door. He smiled really big when he saw me. He walked over to me and touched the side of my face. I AM looked at me with such tenderness and love. I never felt afraid in his presence, not once. I saw a bright white flash of light behind him. I jumped and stepped back. I AM stepped beside me and I saw this mighty angel. I was startled and a bit scared by the sudden presence of this angel. I grabbed tight to I AM's arm and hand. The angels hair was white with a tinge of yellow. He was wearing armor that what's white but also had a tinge of color but instead of yellow it was blue. His armor kinda reminded me of Roman armor but made of a different material and color. He also had a sword that was in his hand that was flaming with white fire. The Angels wings where large and spread out. Each wing maybe 10 ft or more. His eyes where like glass with a subtle hint of many other colors like a rainbow. When he saw I AM he sheathed his weapon and he knelt down with his fists on the ground. I looked at I AM then at the angel. I AM looked down at me and said "Do not be afraid child. He is here to protect you." I looked at I AM funny and said "protect me? Protect me from what?" He smiled and bent down to kiss my head "There are many things in this world you need protecting from. Things you can and cannot see. He is just one of many I have put charge over you." I looked at the angel and asked in a whisper "So...so I am safe?" I AM smiled at me and said "I have brought you to a place of refuge and will soon bring you to a place of healing. You are safe here, safe in my arms child. You have a long journey ahead of you and I want you to know you are protected and safe."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment