Thursday, October 23, 2014

Life song

Life Song

I found myself standing before the two great doors leading to the new temple. I was wearing a long white robe that went do to just above my bare feet, and I was 10 in this encounter. I saw the angels bowed and covering themselves, I felt silly that they did that for me, even a bit unworthy. I saw a red line cross the door from one side to the other. I heard the click of the lock and the two doors open. I walked through the doorway and stood just inside the new part of the temple that looks like a castle. The doors shut and locked behind me. I didn't look back to see if they where closed, I just knew they where. I saw the spirit standing in the hallway to the right of the thrones. He turned and walked away, so I followed him. I got down the hall to the open area where the fountain was and I saw the Spirit mention for me to come to the curved staircase. I walked over to where he was and he disappeared. I was now standing at the top of the curved staircase looking down at the fountain. I looked around the room and I saw a ball of light dance it's way over to the bottom of the staircase. I watched as it swayed and danced as if it was mimicking the melody of a song. It then became larger and larger till it reached the top of the stairs. I could no longer see the room because of the light. I shielded my eye's and tried to see in I could see anything, then I heard him call out "Child don't be afraid, come into the light." I AM's voice stirred my soul and it began to dance. I stepped into the light and I saw I was standing on a ledge and before me was more stars then I could ever count. I turned and looked all around I was in awe, standing on a small ledge before the universe. I felt so small and in so much wonder at the sight before me. I saw another ball of light grow but it stopped and a white line made of light shot out and connected to the ledge I was on. I then saw a shadow of a figure standing in the light. I heard I AM speak and it felt like the heavens shook. I don't know what he said but it was enough to knock me down. As I stood up I began to hear singing, and humming.   Two angels appeared, one on each side of me, they sang out "Holy, Holy, Holy. Above all things he reigns. He is the bringer of life, the light in all darkness. Holy, Holy Holy, are you the mighty I AM. They kept singing it over and over with so much passion and love. I heard I AM call out to me and I saw him walking the white line of light to me. When he came close I saw he was also wearing a long white robe. His hair was grey with white and black throughout. His hair was a shaggy kinda short, and always looked wind blown. He came and stood in front of me, he reached out his hand and asked me "What do you hear child?" I listened a moment. "I hear the two angels and I hear a song that sounds almost like a humming sound. I hear many voices singing together that are faint." He smiled and said "What else do you hear?" I listened of a bit, I closed my eye's and I heard a song being sung all around me, I couldn't make out the words though. I opened my eye's and with wonder in my voice I asked "what is that song? The one that dances around me?" He knelt down to meet my eye's and said "That song is you spirit communing with me. I know it's song and it knows my voice. I find so much joy in hearing your song, even in your pain and weariness, it is a sweet sound to my ears." I reached out and he took my hand, when he did I put my other hand over his and looked around. My whole body began to glow white. he said to me "If your song was missing, I would notice."  I pulled his hand to my face and I began to cry. He began to sing to me, first in another language then I heard his words "Beautiful child how I love you. I sing life and love over you. I sing joy and peace to every part of you, for you bring me great joy. How your song stirs deep within me, you call out my name and I am overjoyed. Beautiful are you young one whose heart is full of love. Beloved one, beloved one, how I love you." Then it went back to a language I didn't know. His song stirred my spirit and my soul, and I felt feelings I had never felt before. I wept over the love he was pouring over me, I knew deep down I didn't deserve it but I didn't want it to stop either. I had never felt so accepted and loved at the same time. After a few moments he stopped and I looked at him, he still had his gaze fixed on me. The angels next to me laid face down, and he continued to cry out with his song. With tenderness and love he whispered "you are beautiful and you are loved." He stood and put out his hand and I took it. We walked the white line made of light to the other side. As we got closer I could really hear the hum of all creation and I held on to I AM's arm with both hands. I closed my eyes and allowed him to lead me into the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment