Saturday, October 18, 2014

It changed 11-19-13

It Changed

I was in the back of the temple with the two angels that guard me. They stood as always on on each side of me. I was wearing a long white robe that stopped just above my bare feet. I was 7 years only in this encounter. I turned and looked at the angel on my left and he motioned for me to go forward. I asked home "Why are you not coming with me?" The angel looked down at me and said "Go child, he has something to share with you. I slowly began to make my way to the front where the Ark was. I saw I AM sitting on the platform with his feet on the steps. He was watching me and smiling. He then said "Come child sit with me." I smiled and ran the rest of the way to him. He tapped the place next to him and said "come and sit with me." I walked up the steps and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in close. He wrapped his other arm around me and gave me a big hug. He then kissed the top of my head and rested his head on mine for a bit. I then asked "Daddy, why does hurt so much? Why can't I forget all of those bad things that happened?" He pulled me into his lap and looked me in the eye's. He cleared his throat as if he was trying not to cry. But he could not hold back the tear that ran down his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I rested my head on his chest. I AM spoke in a low voice "Rest sweet child, just rest." We sat like this for a long while, he just held me and rocked side to side not saying a word. Then I heard a loud long horn blow, it shook the whole temple. I AM looked down at me and said "it's time child." We stood up and walked down to the bottom step. We turned and faced the ark and a bright Wright light filled the room. I had to cover my eyes because it was blinding. I heard a loud sound like thunder and the ground shook again. Everything in front of me was glowing a soft white. I saw that the Ark was gone and in its place 3 thrones. In the middle was a massive one decorated with carvings of things I have never seen. There where two other thrones, one on each side of the big one in the middle. They where very large but not as big as the on in the middle. They where also covered in decoration and had carvings of things I had never seen. Behind them was a rainbow that extended from one side of the platform to the other. I saw 2 winged lion type creatures, one on each end of the platform in front of the thrones. They where roaring and scratching at the floor. I noticed they had many eyes and wings. Behind the rainbow stood two very large angels, in there hands they held a spear type weapon. They also had clothes that where made of light like the Angels that follow me do. In the throne on my left sat Jesus and the throne on my right sat the Holy Spirit. Both where wearing white robes that glowed with white light. Jesus' face was filled with light, and it was hard to see any features on his face. But I could see his eye's, they were not like normal eye's. They looked and shined like glass in the sun. They had a very light blue tinge to them, if they had not had the color they would be clear. I was drawn in by his eye's there was so much peace and love in them. The Spirit was wearing the same white hooded robe with the hood pulled over his head. His hair beyond white and his eye's like a clear but white fire. I watched for a moment the flame dance and I could sense the joy and love coming from them. In the middle appeared I AM. I fell face to the floor and cried out "I am not worthy!" I wrapped my arms around my head to cover my face completely. I AM stood up immediately and walked quickly down the steps to me. He knelt down and touched my head and said in a gentle tone "Child, do not be afraid. Do not fear me for I am gentle and loving." I slowly looked up at him his eye's full of so much love. He said "You have sought me out and you have found me, it is my great pleaser to share with you my child the secrets of heaven." I Sat back on my knees as he continued to speak. "You are royalty, you are my Beloved. You try to hide from the truth of who you really are, even taking off the crown I have placed on your head." A crown appeared in his hands. I was so beautiful, it shined as if he had decorated it with stars from the sky. I AM placed the crown on my head and a cloak around my shoulders. The cloak was a deep dark purple and was extremely soft to the touch. Tears began to slowly roll down his cheeks as he spoke. "I know the hurt you feel inside. I feel every fear, every anxiety, and I count every tear. Understand Adele my noble heart, my brave and diligent child, I know and understand all of it. He reached out and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and said "You are worth so much more then those things that plague you. More then any fear, anxiety, or lie that you have been told. And I have a great surprise that waits for you in the future. I have also set up a place of love, peace, healing...and joy. New and better things will come to pass. Know child your passions are my passions and they will be restored to you. My work in you is not finished yet." He stood up and reached down to help me up. He took my hand and said "Sweet child, let us together begin this new walk into a better future, because everything behind you is gone, it's forgotten." As we asked towards the platform everything that was there faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment