Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dancing for joy 11-24-13

God Encounter 2013

Dancing for Joy

I found myself standing in the middle of a room with a black thick curtain surrounding me in the shape of a square. It was dark in this little area. In this encounter I am 7 years old, I am wearing a white short sleeved dress with a yellow sash around my waist. My hair was long past my shoulders to the middle of my back. The sides where pulled back and I had little loose stands that where curled on each side of my face. I bent down and touched the floor, I recognized what looked like marble floor, I was in the temple.  I walked around in this square shaped area looking for a break in the curtain so I get out, but I could not find one. The curtain was so heavy it barely moved when I touched it. I became a bit scared and frustrated and began calling out for help, but the curtains where so dense it absorbed the sound. I began to panic and ran around this area trying desperately to get free from it. I heard a long loud horn blow, the sound was so loud I covered my ears. The second time it shook the whole place enough I fell to my knees with my hands still over my ears. The horn sounded one last time and then I heard a voice like thunder but could not make out the words. After the voice like thunder rang out across the temple this curtain fell to the ground. It was so heavy it made a loud thud and shook the ground a bit. I saw in front of me the platform with the Ark on it and the bright white light above it. I heard movement behind me and I turned around. When I did I covered my moth and gasped at the sight. Before me was a legion of angels. They where all down on one knee, they had two sets of wings that where spread out wide. Their heads bowed and they didn't make a sound. I heard I AM call out to me but I could not see him. But in that moment my heart became overwhelmed with his joy and love. I began to dance around the room like no one was even there. If someone had been I don't think I would have even cared. I then ran up the three steps to the Ark and began to dance around it. I began to sing in my prayer language as I did. I closed my eye's and raised my head and hands and began to just sing as loud as I could to I AM. I opened my eye's and saw him standing at the bottom of the steps with a big smile on his face. I wasn't embarrassed at all that he had been watching me. I instead ran down to meet him at the bottom of the steps. I AM knelt down on one knee as I got closer and wrapped his arms around me. He stood, lifting me up with him, and began kissing my face and laughing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could. After a few moments he looked into my eye's and said "Child you make my heart so happy! What a beautiful display of your love for me!" A tear ran down his cheek, not one of sorrow but love and joy. I reached out and touched his face where the tear fell and smiled at him. I AM kissed my forehead and said "I love you so much child. I love everything about you, the good and the bad. Nothing could pull my attention from you!" He touched the side of my face and said with me still in his arms "Come with me my beloved child, I still have so much to show you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment