Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Place

New Place 


I was standing in the back of the temple, where the light from one the ark barely touched beyond the maroon rug. I was wearing a long white robe threat net down to just above my feet. I looked around and I could see where the light barely touched some of the columns just beyond the maroon rung throughout the temple room. I looked up at the angel to my left, he smiled at me and then faced forward. I took a few steps forward and I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see the two angels cover their feel with their wings. I walked over to the angel and asked "Why are you doing that? Why do you cover your feet with your wings?" The angel smiled and said to me "This is holy ground, your father draws near.....go to him." I turned and made my way to the edge of the maroon rug that leads to the ark. I put the tips of my toes on the soft rug and wiggled them, enjoying the feel of comfort and safety it brought to me. I looked up and saw that I AM was now sitting on the second step up to the ark. He had in his hand a rose, he lifted it to his nose and smelt it. Smiling at me he motioned for me to come to him. I began to walk the maroon rug to the front. When I got to the bottom of the steps he stood up and handed me the flower. I admired it for a moment, smelling it and enjoying its fragrance. He asked "Child do you trust me?" I looked at the flower then to him and said "I do papa."He took my hand and said I have something new to show you." I became wide eye'd with wonder and said "New?" He walked me up the steps and the white flame of light that danced above the ark came upon him and the ark disappeared. I let go of his hand and standing where the ark once stood I asked in a slight panic "Where did it go?" I AM looked at me and asked again "do you trust me?" Without a word I took his hand. I kept looking back, a bit sad it was gone. We walked the platform a while till we came to a massive set of doors, bigger then the ones that lead into the temple. On each side of the door was a warrior angel. They stood more then 20ft by a long shot. You could feel the authority they held just being in their presence. I stepped back a bit afraid of them. Their warrior clothes where made of light, yellow/gold type light. They had their hand on the handle of their swords as they stood guard there. Unlike the Angels that fallow me their eye's where a golden bronze color. I AM said "Child, why are you afraid? This is a safe place, and nothing will harm you." The angel to my left stepped in front of the door and touched it with his hand. Then went back to his place. The doors opened up and the angel's bowed down on one knee and covered themselves completely with their wings as we passed. When we passed them they stood and the doors shut. In this room it looked like a castle. There where three Golden thrones that sat on a platform. There where massive Windows with light pouring into the room. There was peace and excitement in this room. I let go of I AM's and looked around this massive room just in awe. I made my way to the thrones on the maroon rug that lead from the back of the room to the thrones. I stood at the bottom of the steps leading up to them they looked to be made of Gold. I saw the fabric on the thrones where red velvet and had what I think to be jewels, I had never seen anything like them. The throne to my left had a deep purple cloth laid across it. I saw red banners with a symbol I did not recognize on them. The stone on the ground and columns looked like marble, but I cannot say for sure. The archways where so high and large, I suppose you could fit cities under them. I saw a balcony that wrapped around the second floor above me. Many of the banners hung from there. I say Ivy plants strung throughout the banister for the second floor, it was beautiful. I AM came up behind me and said "Child do you know where you are?" I turned around and looked at him, "No papa." He smiled and reached out and embraced my face with both his hands. His eye's filled with tears and he said "There is no place I have made, No throne or jeweled covered thing that can match the beauty that stands before me. You doubt your beauty, your worth, even what you have to offer. But Child you are worth more then all the created things. Do you not see your worth when you touch things and they come to life? They multiply? YOU, my beloved child have touched a part of my heart only you can fill." He kissed my forehead, "You think so little of yourself that it breaks my heart. Beloved child, she'd the thoughts of this world and with time learn to embrace my thoughts for you. Thoughts of self worth, being loved beyond measure, and never being alone." I closed my eyes as tears ran down my face. I AM pulled me close and held me tight, "I can feel how badly your heart and trust have been wounded. You have built a wall around it to keep from getting hurt. BUT I will love you till your heart is healed, till its whole and full of life and joy once again. I will love you with out a timetable and without restraint. I will love you till the void is filled and you will not be able to deny who I AM to you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment