Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New creation 12-5-13

New Creation

I was standing in the back of the temple I was 7 years old in this encounter. I was wearing a white robe that stopped just above my bare feet. I was leaned up against the column at the edge of the maroon rug. The whole place seemed to be lit by this soft white glow. The two angels that flowed me where at the bottom of the steps, one on each side. I saw that their bottom set of wings covered their feet. The top set looked like they where where at rest. I noticed the ark was gone. In it's place was what looked like a marble ring in the spot where the ark was. It was about a foot tall. I couldn't see much more then that from where I stood. I AM was standing next to the ring. He smiled at me and walked down the steps and he walked over to me. He said "You have been talking to me about baptism, right?" I pulled away from the column and nodded yes. He moved to where he was standing next to me. I AM put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. He kissed the top of my head and said "Walk with me child." With his arm still around me we began to walk the maroon rug to the front. I saw Jesus and the Spirit appear one on each side of the ring. I grabbed onto I AM's robe and held on tight because I was nervous. He looked down at me and smiled. When we got to the bottom of the steps and he stopped knelt down so his eye's met mine and he placed his hand on my head. I AM began to speak, but I didn't know what he was saying. I saw the Spirit raise his arms and he began to sing some amazing song and every word rolled out like the sound of rushing waves. I AM kissed my forehead and I saw my skin begin to crack all over and become dry. I looked at my arms and was in shock. He stood and took my hand "Trust me." I looked at the ring and we walked up the steps. I could see it was a pool with water in it. There were stairs that curved with the side of the inside wall of the pool leading to the bottom. We stopped meet to the pool and he said "I know you still hold onto so much, and that's okay. I won't take from you what you are not willing to give me. I promise too, it does not change how I see you or how much I love you." Jesus walked over and motioned for me to go into the pool. I slowly walked down each step with Jesus following me. I AM said as we walked into the water, "The cracked and dried skin is the old you." When Jesus and I got all the way in the water it was chest high on me. Jesus looked at me with a loving smile and said "You, you are my BeLoved child." Jesus then anointed my head with oil. Pouring it over my head, I watched it fill every crack on my skin and it glowed a golden color. He looked me in the eyes, I could feel the oil running down over my face, and he said "You are healing, you are becoming who I have made you to be. You are so beautiful to me." He embraced my face with his hand, "Let this mark a new chapter in your life, one of moving forward and learning to leave the past....behind you." Jesus moved so he was standing next to me. He took my hand and said, "I will go with you, don't be afraid." Holding my hand we knelt down into the water. I opened my eyes in the water and saw the cracked pieces break off and the places where it was was glowing with white light. I felt pulled back into a laying down on my back  position under the water. The light coming from me had power in it and it got brighter and brighter till all I could see was the white light. Then I felt Jesus place his hand on my chest and the power of is love shot out blowing off all the remaining cracked pieces. After that moment the light faded and I stood up in the water. My skin was new and it was glowing a soft white light. I looked over may arms and touched my face. I saw the Spirit get excited and he danced around the pool while I AM chuckled. Then Jesus and I began to laugh and Joy filled me. I raised my hands and began to sing praises in a new language. And it began to rain in the temple. The Spirit pulled off the hood on his head exposing his bright white hair that looked wind blown. He knelt done at the top of the steps into the pool and reached out his hand to me. His eyes a clear/white fire. You could see the joy and excitement on his face. I walked up the steps and took his hand. He pulled me in and embraced me. The rain in the temple stopped, the pool disappeared. He let go and stood up, all three of them stood around me in kinda a circle, with I AM facing me. Then all the light pulled in from the whole temple and shown as a bright light above me. I AM said to me "You are never....never alone." The bright ball of light above me moved down and rested on my head. It's light took over my whole body inside and out. I AM studied my eyes for a moment and said "We...are one. That means you are never without me, ever." He kissed my forehead and it all faded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment