Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sword and Shield 02-2014

Sword and Shield

I found myself standing in the back of the old temple in the dim light, and I watched the whited flame dancing on the ark. I was 16 in this encounter and I was wearing a long elegant dress. The dress went past my bare feet and touched the ground. The back of the dress dragged on the floor behind me. My dress was white with small purple flowers attacked to a vine all along the bottom of the dress. Around my waste was a thin purple sash, the neckline came down a little farther then the one I wear as a small child. It was perfect for the necklace I was wearing, it had two daisies on it and my guess was it was white gold. I reached up and rubbed the necklace with two fingers remembering the love I felt from I AM. I slowly began to walk to the maroon rug when I got there I stood up straight and tall, remembering the confidence I drew from this place. I didn't just put the tips of my toes on to the carpet, but I took a step, knowing I was safe here. As I began to walk I felt something on my head, I reached up and felt the crown I AM keeps placing on my head. I smiled a little, this was one of those times I didn't take it off. I walked up to the last step and just watched the flame move and dance. I took a deep breath and let it out, shaking off everything else. I stood there knowing I was safe and loved. I saw the Spirit step put of the white light and he stood next to the ark. The Spirit didn't say anything he just smiled and walked away. I ran up the steps and followed him, when we got to the two big doors leading into the new temple that looked like a castle, he disappeared. I saw the two massive angels go down on one knee and cover themselves. They then began to sing and the signing sounded like many. I couldn't understand what they where saying but it was beautiful. The song also had a "Hum" to it that resonated in me. I then saw the red line run across the doors opening it. I walked through and they quickly shut behind me. In the middle of this first room where the three thrones sit was a large white and grey marbled table. It had a large red piece of cloth on it. On the cloth was a sword and shield. I walked over and touched the table with my finger tips running them over the edge of the table as I walked. I thought what could this be for? On the handle of the sword I saw engraved images and words I could not read. I didn't know what kind of material it was made from, the color was a gold and red/bronze color. The Sheila looked like it had been used in battle, made of the same metal as the sword. The front portion was white, and in the middle of it was written a word in another language. I stood looking over al the detail when I felt a hand on my back, it startled me and I turned around to see I AM. He said "It's just me child, don't be afraid. You are safe here with me." He then made his way around to the other side of the table. He put his hands on the table and leaned forward, "These are yours. Do you remember?" I stood a moment and remembered the encounter I had with him, it was the day I realized I was fighting for a God I didn't know. It was they day I saw I was alone on the battle field fighting an enemy I didn't understand. It was the first time I realized God could defend himself. I was also the very first time I dropped my weapons, and armor and crawled into my fathers lap. As I stood there remembering these things I began to shake my head "No, no, no, I can't do that again." I AM saw the distress come over me and quickly walked over to me, when he got to me I looked down at the floor. He gently reached out and lifted my head and locked eyes with me. "Child, it will never be that way again. You will not fight through this life alone, I always have your back. This isn't a call back to the battle field. I want to teach you how to use these with love." A tear fell from my face and I reached up and pulled his hand to my face, closing my eye's I choked out the words "I never want to be that alone and afraid again." He embraced my face "I would never ask it of you, never have and never will. I want you to know how precious and loved you are, that your not alone." He embraced me and hugged me. I began to sob and I held on to him as tight as I could, burying my face into his shoulder. He put his hand on the back of my head pressing his cheek against my face he whispered "you where never meant to fight alone." He kissed my head and just held me for a long time before it al disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment