Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Stay down (satan) 2014

Stay Down

I was standing in the back of the old temple where the light was dim. I stood close to the doorway that lead outside where all those in blue robes sing. I was wearing a white robe that stopped just above my bare feet, i was 7 in this encounter. The light from the ark up front was all that lite this massive room. I watched the flame above the arc dance and move, often it looked like it was breathing in and out as it danced. I made my way to the front slowly, but before i made it to the maroon rug I saw a massive white angel appear before me. He was at least 20 ft tall or more. I saw he was beautiful, his glow was a bright white light. I saw glimpses of color in the light as he moved. Then I saw his hands, the where like black smoke. The moved and danced, like it was unable to maintain the form of a hand. I realized i had seen him before, he was the accuser. The accuser stepped in front of me and crossed his arms, "Where do you think your going child of light?" I looked up at him and said calmly, "Move demon." The accuser laughed "Who do you think you are?" I looked down at the ground and closed my eyes a moment, I looked back up at him and said "I don't have to answer to you, you know who I am." As he bent down to get close to my face he growled softly, "Indeed." The light coming from him was so bright I had to squint my eye's to look at him. His eyes where black as the void, he looked me over and said "Indeed I do, you have been nothing but trouble. I would love to see you destroyed child of light. One of a few I would personally love to CRUSH!" I took a deep breath my heart was pounding as a bit of fear rose up, but again I said to him in a calm voice "Move demon." He put his smoke like hand on my chest and pushed me, I flew back and landed back by the door where i had been standing. He pushed me back a good 10 ft or more. The accuser stood up and began to laugh at me. I felt pain when I hit the ground, but after a few moments I slowly sat up. Then when i began to stand the accuser got angry and began to yell at me "WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN?" When I got to my feet I brushed my self off and began to walk back towards him. I saw the Spirit appear a ways behind him off to the left. He nodded at me as if to let me know he was there. I stopped before the accuser and said once again in a calm but slightly irritated voice "Move demon." He reached down and picked me up by the front of my robe. He yelled in my face "STAY DOWN! WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN?" He threw me in the same direction towards the doors, but before i got too far an angel appeared and caught me in the air. The angel placed me on the ground. My heart was racing and I was frightened. The guardian angel that caught me glowed a bright yellow and he had to be 30ft tall. He pulled his sword and got into a lunging stance, his wings spread out. He was now between me and the accuser. The accuser let out a screech that sounded like many, you could see the fury in his stance. I then hear noises behind me, a clinging sound. I turned around and saw three angels with their swords drawn waiting and ready to fight him. The accuser pointed at me "You, you belong to me! You are stained, stained with...sin. The Great One, he has deserted you! Where is he? You are worthless child! You belong to ME!" When the accuser took a step towards us I heard a voice call out like thunder, so loud everyone covered their ears and we all fell to the ground. The temple shook and the angels protecting me Backed up behind me still low to the ground. They then bowed their heads and stretched out their wings. I was now on all fours with the accuser a few feet in front of me. I looked up at him and slowly stood up. The accuser stayed down on one knee with his wings pulled in. He growled softly as I AM walked past him making his way between me and the accuser. I AM was glowing bright white with light. I was in awe I AM was the size of a normal human man, he was standing before a 20ft angel and yet he was in control. He never spoke above a normal voice while addressing the accuser. I AM said in a firm voice "This is my house!" The accuser lowered his head and began to speak in an unknown tongue to I AM. After a few moment I AM said sternly "STOP!" The accuser looked up at him. I AM stepped a bit closed and in a firm low voice "What have I told you about this one? Remember your place, this is my house...be gone!" The accuser growled with disapproval and disappeared. I AM came over to me and took my hand and smiled at me. I looked back at the other angels still kneeling on one knee, heads bowed. I AM said softly to me "Come, you belong here with me." Hand in hand we walked to the maroon rug. When we go to the edge I hesitated and he knelt down to look me in the eye's, "Don't believe the lies. You are more then worthy to come into my presence...anytime. This is not a wavering relationship where when things go bad I walk away. If I am in you and you are in me, how can i walk away from myself?" A tear ran down my cheek and I whispered "You can't." He kissed my head, "I know its hard for you to believe and understand that, so just have faith that what I say is true. Rest in that, and know I love you." I AM picked me up and walked me to where the arc was. The light that danced above it reached out to us as he walked up the steps, surrounding us completely with light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment