Saturday, October 18, 2014

Taking Over 11-16-13

Taking Over

I was sitting on my bed in complete darkness except for the small area around me. I was glowing a soft white. As I sat on the side of the bed I looked at this book I was holding in my hands. I had no idea what the book was. The book I was holding was made of a rough brown leather. As I moved the book back and forth from one hand to the other studying it, but I did not open it.  I did notice the faint smell of the leather. I heard something and looked up from the book I was holding. The angel stood there in the door way a moment. I opened the book in my hand and quickly began flipping through its pages. I don't know what I was expecting to find. I shut the book and held it in my left hand. I stood and walked over to the angel and he smiled. He turned and walked out of the doorway in to a long dark hall. The hall had no light at all. You couldn't even tell how long it was. All I could see was the small area where we stood because both the angel and myself glowed a soft white light. We made our way down the hall and when we reached the end the angel looked to the left, it was another hallway. The angel stepped to the left blocking that hallway and pointed to the door in front of me. The angel motioned me to go forward through the door. I shuffled the book I was holding from my left hand to my right hand. I reached out and before I could touch the door it opened. I walked through the door and it slammed shut behind me. I could kinda see there people shuffling around in this complete darkness. I could only see the ones close to me. As I walked around the room I saw more and more people. Some crying and covering their faces. Others yelling and crying out to God. Then there where a few holding themselves with their heads hung and moving slowly about in the darkness silent. I found the wall and searched for a light switch. When I got to the end of the second wall I saw where there was once a light switch but it was now gone. I felt fear wash over me when I thought "how will we get out?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. I saw the Holy Spirit standing there. He had on a white hooded robe that went all the way down to the tops of his feet. I smiled when I saw he was barefoot. His hair was beyond white and his eye's where kinda white but transparent and moved like a flame dancing in the breeze. The spirit took my left hand and said "You carry the light they need, nothing else can help them but the one who is inside you." He took my hand and placed it on the wall where the light switch once was. My hand was flat against the wall and when I touched it the wall slowly began to glow. It was a small area 4ft x4ft. The Spirit stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He said in a whisper "you have everything you need inside you to bring light into this darkness. I turned my head and looked back at him, he smiled and said "I am here with you. Don't be afraid child, you are never alone. I am always right here, I am your comfort, encourager, teacher, and peace." I turned my head back to look at the room filled with darkness and I closed my eye's. I took a deep breath then raised my hands and began to worship God. As I did the small area of light that was on the wall slowly began to grow. I opened my eyes and walked over to the light on the wall. I looked down at the book I was holding and letters began to appear burned into the leather. It said "I AM." I took the book and put it against the wall. When I did that I heard rumbling and the room shook. I put my other hand on the wall next to the one with the bible and closed my eye's and I began to worship. I was singing in a language I did not understand. When I began to sing light shot around the room to the other walls and I heard a loud sound like thunder and light shot from all the walls into the room. It moved so fast it was like wind in a hurricane. It knock all of us to the floor but the Spirit was still standing. He reached out to help me up. When I got to my feet I looked around the room and saw people slowly begin tho stand. The whole room was full of bright white light. There where no shadows or dark places in the room now. The people began to laugh and sing. Some jumping up and down praising God. I leaned over to pick up the book I had dropped when I fell. when I stood up the Holy Spirit put his hand on my shoulder and looked around the room. He said "The enemy knows you well, but remember (he put his other hand on my chest) He lives inside you. Jesus is the all the light you need in this life. Darkness cannot over come this light....ever. You are a child of light, and the victory you have share it with others. Show them they can have the same victory that you have over the darkness in their lives." He embraced my face and kissed my forehead "Child, remember you are never alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment