Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lion dream 11-26-13



Lion Dream

I was standing in the back of the temple with the two large angels that follow me. I looked up at the one on my right just studying him for a moment. They where so beautiful, their cloths looked as if they were made of light and their hair was also like withe light and moved as if being blown by a gentle breeze. He stood there scanning the room always with one hand on his sword. I looked to the angel on the other side of me and he looked the same. He was also scanning the room with his hand on his sword. Both angels had two sets of wings that they often used to cover themselves with completely. I was 7 years old in this encounter wearing a long white robe that went down past my feet and was dragging on the floor, almost as if it where much too big for me to wear. The collar of this robe was in the shape of a "V" and had gold lining on it. The sleeves where long and widened out at the ends. When I put my arms at my sides the sleeves went past my hands covering them. I saw sitting a ways out on the platform where the three thrones,the Ark was not there this time. I saw a massive lion laying on the platform just in front of the middle of the three thrones. He was as big as a small car, he didn't do anything but watch me. I was a bit nervous to move forward so I grabbed onto the angels clothes. The light that came from his clothes embraced my hand and he looked down at me, "Child of light, why do you fear?" I didn't say anything I just looked at the big lion on the platform. The angel knelt down and met my eye's "There is no fear here child of light, you are safe. Go, go to him who calls you." He smiled and said "Besides, your true protection comes from your father. Understand this, I am not greater then he is." He stood up straight and motioned for me to move forward. I too a deep breath and slowly made my way to the maroon rug. I could feel the softness of it under my bare feet. As I made my way forward the angels followed close behind. When we got half way to the front they stopped, went down on one knee and spread their massive wings out wide. I turned and met eyes with the angel I had been talking to and he smiled as he closed his eyes and lowered his head. I turned back and faced the platform and I saw the lion get up and slowly make his way down to me. I took a step back and began to shake, I was so afraid. The lion stopped just a few feet from and looked into my eyes. His head was massive and tears began to fall from my eyes, the fear I felt began  to overwhelm me. The lion let out a long loud roar, I felt his breath and the power of his roar wash over my body. I fell to my knees and all the fear fell off me and peace swept over me. The lion sat down and lowered his head so our eyes met. He said "I am your strength, your courage, your peace. I am your salvation from the darkness and the fear that grips you." I was still shaking but not out of fear, this time it was from the release of all that weight of darkness and fear that was on me. Tears of thanks giving slowly flowed from my eyes. The lion laid down and nudged my hand with his nose. "Come child, Let me be what you cannot." I slowly stood up still not real sure about what was happening but at least I was no longer afraid. I walked closer to him and with my hand shaking I reached out to touch his mane. He just laid there and let me slowly come to him. I began to stroke his mane, which was so soft. The lion turned his head to look at me and said "Let me carry you." So I climbed up on to his back and held onto his mane. He stood up and walked up the steps of the platform and laid down where he had been before. I slid down off his back and stood there looking at him. The lion said "I know you are unsure of me right now, and that is okay. Just sit and rest with me. Lay your head against me and know you are safe and covered in peace." I sat down next to him and leaned back against him. I could feel his side moving with each breath he took. I slowly began to relax and I sat there with him a while. Then I heard a loud long horn blow and the two angels knelt on both knees and covered themselves completely with their wings. I saw I AM appear in the back and he was smiling. He made his way to the platform and up the three steps to where the lion and I sat. He looked down at me with such a big smile and so much love. Then he sat down next to me, wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. He leaned back against the side of the lion looked up and closed his eye's. I AM took a deep breath and let it go and said "Let us all rest and enjoy this peace."


No comments:

Post a Comment