Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wisdom

Two Cups, One Love

I was sitting on my bed when I look up and see a shadow figure before me. I just looked at him, not saying anything to the figure. He was just the a dark shifting shadow always changing form. He had no eyes or details to his figure, just darkness.  I knew it was a demon. He began throwing lies at me, ones I had believed for a long time. I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't go away. I got up with my arms crossed I walked past him. That's when he Whispered "HE doesn't want you, HE doesn't love you, It's a lie." I turned and looked at the demon, he then said in a low calm voice "If he did, where is he? Where is he in your darkness? I don't see him defending his position, HE is lying to you." I turned all the way around and stood before this dark shifting shadow and fear, sorrow, and hopelessness took over. Tears slowly fell down my cheeks. HE said, "See, HE has left you ALONE!"  I closed my eye's trying to shut out the lies he began to hurl out. I then felt the wrath of light, I opened my eye's and I saw my chest was glowing bright with white light. The demon became angry and began cursing me in his own tongue. I stood there afraid when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see the Spirit standing beside me. He always wore the white hooded robe with the hood up. His eye's like a white/clear flame. All of his hair was white beyond understanding. He smiled at me, "Your not alone, I am always here." The showed figure looked like he was throwing some sort of fit. I couldn't understand his words because he was still speaking in another language. The demon became so angry it lunged at me, but the spirit took one step forward and put his hand up. The shadow fell to the floor screening then it disappeared. The Spirit walked over to my bedroom door and said "Come, he is waiting for you." The Spirit smiled and I walked first through the door. The door lead into the temple where the ark sat. I noticed I was now wearing a long white robe and I was now 10 years old. Standing in the back in the shadows I watched as the flame moved and glowed above the ark. I looked around the room but I didn't not see I AM. I looked at the Spirit and asked "Where is he?"  He smiled at me and said "He is where all things are new child." I looked at him a bit confused and not sure what he meant by that. The Spirit began to walk towards the maroon rug. I followed him up to the platform and up the three steps. He passed the ark but I stopped next to it. The Spirit turned around and asked "Whats the matter child? Are you ok?" I was drawn in by the light, it's warmth and comfort. I reached out to touch the white flame and my fingers went through it. I couldn't grasp it with my my hands. The white flame was not hot, but warm. "Can't we wait for him here?" I asked looking up at the Spirit. He walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder and said "HE is not here, He is waiting for you where all things are new." I nodded my head and the Spirit turned and walked away, I slowly pulled myself from the ark and followed the Spirit. We walked awhile to the two large doors. The Angels bowed and covered themselves from head to toe with their wings. These Angels where massive,they had to be over 20 feet tall. I slowly walked over to one, I looked back at the Spirit who waited smiling. I tried to peek around the wings to see the angel when he pulled back his feathers just enough so I could see his eye. They where like deep blue glass, his eyes where filled with so much innocence and love. I whispered "Why are you doing that?" The angel pulled his wing back just enough so I could see his face. "You are a child of light! You are the very image of your father. Child you are royalty, we bow because you are the fathers child." I looked at him confused and said "I'm royalty?" The angel smiled and said "Yes, yes you are child of light. The father calls for you, go and be with him." He pulled his wings back over his face and I turned back to the Spirit, "I'm royalty?" He smiled and said "Yes" I walked over to him and I watched as the red line went from one side of the door to the other. I heard a click and the doors opened up to the new part of the temple, which looked a lot like a castle. We walked in and the doors shut and locked behind us. I saw I AM sitting on the middle of the three thrones out ways from us. He walked down the steps and over to me. "Beautiful child, it is good to see you." I smiled, I was happy to see him too. The Spirit walked over to the thrones and sat down on the throne to my right, his left. I AM knelt down to meet my eye's, he studied my face for a moment and said, "So many fears, so many questions." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I asked "Why did the shadowed figure come to me and tell me you are not there?" He touched my face, "Did you believe him?" I looked down at the floor ashamed, "Not at first but I became unsure and then I believed him." I AM took my hands and looking me straight in the eye's said "It's because you don't know who I really am. But child, I will teach you. I will show you I am trustworthy, loyal, ever present. It may take a while but, you will see and be able to stand against his lies. But for now, come I have something I want to show you." He kissed my forehead again and stood up. He put out his hand and I took it. I saw a new hallway form in front of us leading past the three thrones on my right. We began to walk down this hall to an open area. We walked over to the rail of this balcony and I looked down. I saw a fountain covered in a green Ivy type plant. I saw white flowers spotted throughout the Ivy that where white with a red line coming out of the center to the middle of the flower. The Ivy had grown out of the top where the water flowed and down around the fountain it wrapped itself till it was spread out on the floor. I saw I huge curved staircase leading from the balcony where we stood down to the fountain. I followed the rail to the stairs and made my way down. I AM followed me. I looked back when I got to the bottom and said "This is so beautiful! So amazing!" He smiled at me and walked over to the far side. I ran around the massive fountain to meet him. I saw two chalices appear on the edge of the fountain in between some of the Ivy. I couldn't read what the cup said, it was in some language I did no now. I AM reached down and took one and handed it to me. He took the other and pushed through the Ivey to the water in the fountain. I took my chalice and did the same. When we had finished he said to me "I am proud of you child, you have come so far. You haven't let anything chase you away from me. Though you didn't really trust me and knew only bad things about me, you followed anyway. Your heart hopeful with questions, hoping one day you would really know the truth. So, Now I am bringing you to a peaceful place. I am going to restore so much back to you, so drink of these peaceful waters only I can give." He then took a drink of his cup. I looked down at mine for a moment, I studied the writing I could not read then I began to drink. The water was cool and sweet, I could fill it's coolness spread throughout my body. When I was finished I looked down at the cup, the writing had changed. The writing on the cup now said "Beloved." I looked up at I AM wanting to know, "Is this true?" He smiled and knelt down, "It is true. Not because of what you have gone through or what you have done, but because I love you. Child the word means simply this, to be loved. You can stop fighting to earn it, being afraid to lose it....Your the Beloved, and all I want for you is to be loved." He kissed my head and said "I know it will take time, but you will see." He took my hand and we made our way back to the curved staircase. And when I put my foot on the first step up, it all disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment