Sunday, October 19, 2014

Let Go 11-20-13

Let Go

I was standing in a white room, everything was white and made of light. Before me was a round table the top and chairs where also white. I was 7 years old in this encounter and I was wearing a white dress that went down to just past my knees. The edge of the dress was embroidered with daisies and a green vine that attached them together around the bottom hem of the dress. Even though I was barefoot the ground I stood on was warm. The white light that glowed on the floor gently surrounded my feet. I saw I AM sitting at the table, he noticed me and motioned for me to sit with him. He was wearing a white robe that was made of white light. It also appeared like his skin also had a faint glow to it. I AM's face was filled with love but concern. I slowly walked over and sat down, I felt nervous abut being there. I sat down looking at the table not at him. I felt ashamed inside so I felt like I could not look at him. I tapped my finger on the table not saying anything to him. I AM lowered his head trying to make eye contact with me. I looked up at him briefly then looked back at the table. I AM reached over to the hand I was tapping the table with, put his hand over mine and held it. I saw the Holy Spirit appear behind him with his hands together and his head bowed. He was,like always, wearing a long white hooded robe. The hood was pulled over his head. I could see his beyond what I know to be white colored hair. His eye's burned with a clear white fire. Jesus appeared next to him, wearing a white robe like I AM's. When I saw them I tried to pull back my hand from I AM, but he did not let go. The Spirit spoke to me and said "Child, why are you trying to run?" I again tried to pull my hand away from I AM, but he gently took his other hand lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. He looked at me and said "Can we talk?" I began to cry out of frustration for control of my hand and the words I did not want to speak. I AM took his other hand and touched the side of my face "Child, Do you not know how munched you are loved? Do you not see your value?" I tried a third time to pull away from him, but he kissed my hand again and said "Your safe here, you..are..safe with me." I stood up feeling panicked and freaked out, I was afraid that if I stayed and talked with him he would surely see how worthless and shameful I was. I pulled my hand from his grasp and began to run from him, but I AM chased me. He caught me from behind and just held me saying over and over "You are safe with me child, be at peace. I love you." I tried to break free but became overwhelmed with my own emotions that I collapsed in his arms. He sat down with me on the floor and pulled me into his lap. By that time the tears where flowing like a river from my eye's. I AM wrapped his arms tighter around me and rocked side to side whispering "peace child, peace. I love you." He held me for a long time, not asking me to talk or give reason, he just held me. I know he knew what was going on inside me, I know he saw the storm and chaos. The Spirit walked over and knelt down beside us and he touched the top of my head. I watched him close his eyes and his lips moving but no sound came from them. When he was finished he looked up at me and peace ran throughout my body. I became calm and I sank back into I AM's chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep as he held me in his lap

No comments:

Post a Comment