Saturday, October 25, 2014

Another world 02-2014

God Encounter 2014

Another World

I was sleeping in my bed when I felt a hand touch my arm, then I heard him whisper my name. I opened my eyes the room was dark except for where he stood. He was glowing with white light. He smiled at me and said "Child, come with me I want to teach you something." I sat up in my bed and the spirit began to walk towards my bedroom door. "Where are we going?" I asked. He said gently "come and see." So I got up and walked to the door where he was. When I looked back at the bed I saw my body was still laying there, I was confused and I looked down at myself the to the Spirit. "What happened?" He opened the door and said "Follow me." I followed him through the door. When we walked through the door we ended up in a different country. I was barefoot and could feel the hot dirt beneath my feet. The people here walked right past us as if they could not see us. Their skin was dark and their clothes where tattered and dust filled. We began walking through this small town full of shacks built from, what looked like, anything they could find. The Spirit pointed to a shack made mostly of scrap metal, plastic tarps and scrap wood. He turned to me and said "before we go inside I want to say something to you." He put his hand on my chest and I felt a rush go through my whole body. He looked at me and smiled. I asked "What are you doing?" He embraced my face and kissed my cheek, "Come with me." He walked into the shack, as I thought to myself, he didn't say anything. I followed him into the shack. Inside was just one big room. To the right I saw a pile of old worn blankets on the floor. To my left a rickety old table with a few items on it. In the corner with the pile of blankets was a women with long braided black hair. She had on what looked like scrap material put together to make clothes. She was kneeling and crying. She was speaking the same phrase over and over in her own language so I could not understand what she was saying. I saw a young girl on the blankets, she looked to be maybe 8 years old. The lady would lean over the child and embrace her, but the child looked lifeless. When the lady laid her back down I saw that her eyes where closed, and her little brown cheeks where fire red. You could see she was sweating really bad, maybe from a fever. The Spirit put his hand on my shoulder "Go child." I slowly walked over and knelt down next to the women. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, I was surprised she saw me when those outside did not. She began speaking to me in her language with a panicked tone, but I couldn't understand her. She grabbed my hands and began to what looked and sounded like pleading with me. I just didn't know what to do, I just could not understand her. I turned and looked to the Spirit, he smiled and walked over to us. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and I began to pick up words in English here and there, and after a few moments I could understand her.  She was telling me how sick her child was and that she was dying. The lady embraced her child's limp body just sobbing. I looked up at the Spirit and he said in a whisper "You know what to do child, I am right here with you." I got up and the lady laid her child back down.  I walked to the other side of the lady and knelt back down. The mom at this point was crying hysterically, she was pleading with God to help her. I placed my hand on the child's forehead, her head was so hot. I then placed the other hand on her chest. I closed my eye's and whispered, God I need your help.  When I opened them the Spirit was next to me between me and the lady. He laid his hand on her stomach and leg. I began to pray "God please touch this little girl and heal her." I then began to pry in the spirit. I then saw a bright light and the child opened her eyes slowly. She sat up and looked at me with shock and said "I saw Him!" Her cheeks where no longer red, she seemed to be okay. The mother the mom raised her hands and began to shout in her language, she then pushed me out of the way and held her daughter, she was inspecting her. She was now crying tears of joy and relief, praising God the whole time. I stood up and the Spirit put his hand on my shoulder as we watched for a moment. The lady then turned to me, she stood with tears in her eyes and said "Thank you for coming here, Thank God for bringing you to my home!" She hugged me super tight kissing my face. She then turned and knelt next to her child embracing and talking to her. The Spirit turned and I followed him out the door back into the city. He embraced my face and said "Remember these things, and write them down." He kissed my face and it was all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment