Thursday, October 23, 2014

Juggling Apples

Juggling Apples


I stood in the back of the old temple, I was 9 years old in this encounter. I was wearing a long white dress withe embroidered detail on it. I had a thick, soft bright red robe draped over my shoulders. The robe had a white soft edge that went around the outside of it. I reached up and pulled the crown off the top of my head. I looked at it. It was a pretty mix of what looked like white gold, and gold mixed color to it. I had 5 points on the crown where you might expect jewels to be, but in there place where small bright glowing, moving lights that looked like stars. When I touched them they would shine bright enough I had to squint my eyes to look at them. I smiled softly and I felt His love wrap around me. I placed the crown back on top of my head. I looked up and I saw the soft glow of the ark filling the room to the edge of the maroon rug. Out side of that the light became dim and there where shadows. I looked down at the ground, then to the edge of the maroon rug. I slowly and with the security of His love to the edge of the rug. I looked down at my bare feet and decided I was not going to place just my toes on it at first, rather step onto the maroon rug knowing I was safe, secure and loved here. I looked at the ark and not my feet as I stepped onto the rug. I stood there a moment and watched the white light over the ark dance and move like a flame. I took a deep breath and continued to the platform. When I reached the steps I looked around, I didn't see anyone. I didn't even see the angel's that usually follow me. I turned back towards the ark and saw a red shiny Apple on the top step just in front of the ark. I walked up the steps and picked it up. I thought "That's odd, why is there an apple here?" I again looked around and saw no one. Then I remembered the doors to the new temple, could they all be there? I began to walk past the ark but I stopped and looked at it one last time, I knew who I was in this place. I knew I was loved here, it was hard to leave it. I looked down at the apple then at the ark and said in a whisper "I am afraid to loose this." The white light above the ark stopped and I stepped back, part of the light moved out in like ribbons of light towards me. They wrapped around me, it felt almost like I was being held and hugged. The ribbons disappeared but did not go back to the ark. The light above the ark began to move like a flame again. I looked at the apple and smiled a little, I wasn't entirely sure what that was about but it helped the fear. I then began to walk the length of the platform to the two large doors. I saw the two very large angels that guarded the doorway standing there. I saw one on each side standing tall with so much authority behind it. As I drew closer They lowered and covered themselves with their wings. I stood there just feet a way and wondered why they would do that. Then I saw starting on the right middle side of the door a red dot appear. It moved from the right to the far left side of the other door. I then heard a loud "Click" and the doors opened. I slowly walked past the two angels through the doors. When I got to the other side I heard the door close behind me. I saw I AM He was sitting on the middle throne a long ways out from me. I saw him get up and walk down the steps making his way to me. He smiled and asked "What did you find child?" I looked at the apple and handed it to him, "I found an apple." He smiled and tossed it up in the air and caught it. "It is a beautiful one indeed." He handed the apple back to me and said "come follow me, I have something I want to show you." He linked arms with me and we turned down this long hall to the left of the thrones. I saw on my right massive stained glass windows, they where taller then any building I have ever seen. When it came to a ceiling to this place, I could not see it. I don't know if it was too high or if there was even one. When I looked up it was like there really was no end to how heigh it went. In front of us a long way out I saw a closed door. I AM stopped here, there was a doorway with no door. We stopped in the doorway that lead out to a snow covered courtyard. He looked down at me and said in a whisper "come."
With our arms still linked we slowly walked out into this courtyard lightly covered with snow. I did notice that the snow was not cold underfoot, it was warm. This area the ground was all stone, it was like a big stone deck, and I saw out a ways a stone wall and a stone path. As we made our way in that direction I looked back to see if we left foot prints, but I only saw one. I let go of his arm and turned in amazement, pointing at them I asked "why is there only one?" I turned back and looked at him in confusion. He smiled and said "If we are one, why would there be two sets of footprints?" I walked back over to him and replied "I'm not sure what your saying." He grinned bent over and kissed my head and said, "You will, now come." He put out his elbow and I took it. I looked pack once more at the footprints then up at I AM, he looked down and smiled at me. When we got to the stone wall it was about waist high. I saw on the otherwise of it grass and fields. I saw a beautiful quiet valley that seemed to go on forever. I saw that the snow had slowly melted and looked like dew on the grass. I noticed the stone path that lead away from the new castle. To the right of the path a long ways out was what looked like a small forest. We continued forward onto the stone path. I looked down at the apple I still had in my hand and wondered what it was for. I AM spoke, pulling me from my thoughts and said, "There is an apple tree over here." He was pointing off to the left of the path and began walking out to it. I saw this tree, it was alone in the middle of a field speckled with tiny flowers that looked like daisies. When we got to the tree I AM and I began talking about little things. About the flowers and about how beautiful it was out here. But as we where talking he began picking apples from the tree and handing them to me...one by one. Soon it became too much to hold and listen to him at the same time. I tried hard to pay attention and talk, but I kept dropping apples and tried to pick them up with out dropping the ones in my arms. He was still talking and handing me apples till I dropped them all. I had no idea what he was saying and I became frustrated and began to cry. I covered my face as the tears flowed. I AM knelt down on one knee and pulled my head from my face. "Child, why are you crying?" I explained how I tried to hold all the apples and how both listening and juggling to hold the apples had become too much. He embraced my face and said "You where not meant to try and deal with so much on your own. Wouldn't it have been easier to ask for help before it became too much?" I wiped the tears from my face and said "yes." He looked deep into my eye's and studied my face a moment then said "You are trying too hard to carry too much, it's okay to not be strong enough. You are not alone." He pulled me in tight and held me as I just wept. After a moment he stood and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder as he carried me back towards the castle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment