Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lost Sheep 11-22-13

Lost Sheep

I was seven years old in this encounter, I had on a long white robe the stopped just above my bare feet. I was standing by the temple doors when I heard the faint sounds of voices on the other side. One each side of me stood the angels that protect me. I looked up at the one on my left, he smiled and nodded as if to say it was okay to go through the door. I looked at this massive door and thought "How will I ever open this." I looked to the angel and said "How can I open this? It seems so much bigger then I am and I certainly couldn't open it alone." The angel knelt down on one knee so he was face to face with me. The light that came from him was so filled with love and warmth. He said "You are a child of light, you are the kings chosen child. When you first came through these doors who was it that opened them?" I thought for a moment and said "I came in here with Jesus, he didn't push the door or anything he just touched it with his hand." The angel smiled really big "Then how do you think you should open the door? Are you not one with him?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a big hug. He chuckled and then stood up straight. He looked down at me and whispered "Now go child of light, you father calls you." I reached out and touched the massive door with just the tips of my fingers and they slowly began to open. I stepped outside and before me was the road Jesus and I walked to get here. I saw the masses of people on both sides with their arms raised singing to God, each song was different but it somehow sounded like one song. The sound moved like a mighty wave, it was loud but beautiful. They all wore blue robes I looked down at my white robe then to theirs and wondered why the where different. I sat down on the top step and watched them all for a while. Then a heavy sadness fell on me and I covered my face and began to cry. I heard I AM's voice from in front of me "Child, why are you so sad? Why is your soul in such distress?" I looked up with tears streaming down my face, I was so overwhelmed I could not speak. My chest began to glow a bright white light and he leaned over pulled me into his lap and held me. I AM whispered to me "I am here child, be at peace." I leaned in and laid my head on his chest and he rocked me side to side while we listened to the masses sing. After a while a calmness rested over me and I began to feel a bit better. He set me down on the step next to him and asked "Why did you leave?" I looked at all the people and then at him and said "I wanted to see if you where out here, I thought they where closer to you some how. But when I got out here I felt so much shame and guilt sweep over me. It overwhelmed my soul." I am looked at me with love and said "Do you know what the difference is between out here and inside?" I looked at the big door to the temple and I saw that it was closed, then I looked at him and shook my head "no." He said a little bit of a sad tone as he looked out over the masses, "The difference child is my son." I looked at him a bit confused and asked "what do you mean? Don't they all know who he is?" He looked down at me and had a small smile on his face and said "That's the problem, they know who he is but they do not know him." I AM stood up and reached out to help me stand. Once we were on our feet he put his hand on my shoulder and we walked back to the massive door. He didn't have to touch it or speak, the door just opened. We walked back inside and the doors slowly closed behind us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment