Sunday, October 19, 2014

Strength to stand 11-26-13


Strength to Stand

I was standing in the back of the temple on the edge of the maroon rug that lead up to the Ark. I stood there a moment watching the white flame above it move and dance. I heard someone behind me "Child of light" I turned and saw the two angels that guard me standing one on each side of the door to the outside. In the middle was a grand and mighty angel. He glowed yellow. His armor looked a lot like Roman armor would only it was made of yellow light. His hair was golden with hints of brown as it moved like a soft breeze was blowing on him. He had a sword the top was sheathed but the bottom glowed with yellow and red flames. Though the flames where colored they where also transparent. The flames on the sword appeared to touch the side of the angel once in a while but it did not burn him. He had a different feel to him then the other two angels. The ones that guard me glow white and have two sets of wings and eyes that look like blue glass. The feeling I get with them is innocence and almost excitement or joy. This new yellow angel stood with mighty authority. He had that feel of one who has seen battle. He stood with much peace in that authority, it was not prideful but rather he knew who he was and was strong in that. His eye's where a greenish brown, there was passion behind them. He stood 15ft high. I was only 7 years old in this encounter so like the other two angels he towered over me. The angel knelt down on one knee and said "Child of light, the beloved of the King, come with me." His wings looked like small rays of light all bunched together to make up his wings. They had many different tones of color, red, yellow, brown. The colors ranged from the light end of that color spectrum to the dark end of the color spectrum. I could not even begin to name all of the colors. I asked the angel "Where are we going?" He stood up straight and said "Follow me"
He turned and stood before the massive door to the temple and I stood beside him, he raised his hand and a red line ran from one end to the other in the middle of the door, then it opened. We walked out and stood at the top of the steps. You could see the masses of people in the blue robes with their arms raised and and singing. I followed the angel down the steps and onto the dirt road Jesus and I walked up to the temple. After a short while I notice the road stopped, before us was a ledge, like we where on a mountain. I saw a massive valley and then a mountain on the other side. It was so far from this ledge that I could barely make out the mountain. Before us on the ledge before us was a massive snake. I stood higher then 2 telephone poles tall and that didn't count the other half which was coiled on the ground. I was dressed in a purple robe with a crown on my head. I reached up and ran my fingers over the two daisies on my gold necklace. The snake seemed angry and slithered side to side then lunging at me snapping the air several feet in front of me. I was so scared I couldn't move, I AM came walking up the path behind me, he walked up and stood beside me. I saw a large sword appear on the ground in front of me. I bent down and tried to pick it up, it was heaven and about as long as I was tall. I AM put his hand on my shoulder and said "He looks mighty and powerful, but you child possess the powers of heaven. He is all show and no real strength, his tongue is full of lies and deceit. Go child and defeat him with the truth, with all you are in my son....defeat him with truth." I was trembling as I made my way a little closer to the massive snake while dragging the sword on the ground. The snake began taunting me "You are worthless child! You defile heaven with your faith and sin! Kill yourself before you ruin the lives of those around you. You are no good...no not good at all, just a filthy whore." The snake lunged at me and I closed my eye's and tried to swing the sword at him but I couldn't even get it off the ground. The snake laughed and mocked me. He lunged again and snapped his jaws inches from me, almost as if he missed on purpose. The snake laughed again and continued to hurl words of condemnation at me. I began to cry as I fought to lift this sword. Then I heard I AM say, "Child! Put down the sword! Defeat him with truth, for there is no physical thing that can defeat him. He is the accuser of you soul, fight him with the song of your soul." I closed my eyes and I could still hear the snake mocking me but I began to focus on Jesus, on his love for me and I dropped the sword. I heard it hit the ground with a loud thud. Just then peace and joy came over me and I raised my hands to the sky and began to sing in my prayer language, but it did not come from my mouth it came from my spirit. The snake became angry and began peaking in an unknown language. His words as they came out sounded like many. My chest began to glow a bright white, and as I sang it got brighter and brighter.  My focus was now on my savior and my God, I didn't even notice the snake any longer. Then the voice of my soul began to blend with what sounded like many.  I saw the white light take over the space around me and around the snake until he was destroyed by the light and disappeared. The light went away and I fell to the ground with my eyes closed feeling exhausted. When I opened them I was on all four and at the edge of the mountain. I could see the beauty of the valley below. I sat back on my knees in awe of its beauty. I AM came up beside me and said "Now you know how to defeat him, to make him flee. I am proud of you child." He reached down and helped me stand. I AM  pulled me in close and I wrapped my arms around him. We stood there looking at the beautiful valley, and I settled into the peace I felt in that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment