Thursday, October 23, 2014

Silence demon 01-2013

The Silent Demon


I found myself standing in a dark basement, I looked down at my clothes and I saw the white in my robe was tinged with a bit of grey. I was 17 in this encounter and was still barefoot though I was not in the temple or the castle part. I couldn't understand why I was here. I walked around and tried to make out what was in the room. I noticed this basement like room was full of people I didn't know. Some where standing and many where sitting on a few couches. The strange thing is no one said a word. I tried to speak several times to the people there but my tongue was tied and I couldn't say anything. I made my way to the wall in search of a light switch but when I found the spot the switch was gone. So I moved around the room looking for a switch. Soon I noticed someone following me. He began to ask "What are you doing? Why aren't you sitting? Go sit back down!" I looked at him funny, I could barely see his face though in the dark. Then I saw him smirk at me and he said "Yes, yes it will be fine to leave the light alone and go sit back down." I tried to talk to him but I couldn't speak. I got frustrated and I kicked the wall. The man following me laughed and said "You won't be able to speak here and gather the light to you." I tried to yell at him but still could not speak any words. Then a man on a couch in the middle of the room stood up. He mouthed the words "I get it." He pulled a lightbulb out of his pocket, he reached up and removed the lightbulb that was there and put the new one in. He began to turn it into place but he turned it too hard and the bulb broke in his hands. He tied to fix it but damaged the socket instead. Sparks began to fly and I realized this was not going to work. So I began to search in the darkness for doors and windows to open, to gather light but there where none. I couldn't understand why these people just sat here in the darkness unable to speak. How long had they been there? The man who was following me got in my face and said "Wouldn't it be easier just to sit there? Quiet? Sit down with the rest of them, there is no light here." He put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down onto one of the couches. I stood up and smiled at him. He put his finger to my chest and growled, he said in a voice that sounded like many "Don't you dare!" I closed my eye's and raised my hands. I began to pray in my head and ask the Spirit for help. Then I began to sing praise songs, though no word came from my lips. In that moment my chest began to glow and bring light to the room. The people in the room had not seen light for a while and shielded their eyes but moved over toward me. The demon covered his ears and began to scream and his scream sounded like many. The room shook knocking many of the people down. The light grew around me and the man who followed me looked up at me from the floor. I saw his eyes where black and filled with darkness, that's when I knew he was a demon.  He became angry and began to yell at me in his own tongue, which I did not understand. I continued to worship even though no sound came from my lips. I began to feel the presence of the Spirit, I looked to my left and I saw the Spirit shining with white light and glory. He began making his way around the room, he touched every person there in the darkness. The room began to fill with light as each one began to glow. They stood up one by one worshiping though no words came from their lips. The Spirit made it to the middle of the room and put his arms out to his sides, The demon lunged at me but before he could reach me the Spirit said something, I did not recognize the words, but the demon disappeared and a ring of white light shot through the room. The ring of light hit the walls knocking them down, exposing the outside to us all. We were all now standing in a space made of light. Our voices came back and some of the people cried, others laughed and celebrated. I watched as the Spirit slowly left, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Jesus standing there, he smiled at me with so much love, then it was all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment