Saturday, November 1, 2014

Your story 2014

God Encounter
9-19-14


I am standing before a massive tree. I look up and I see the leaves are so vibrant and green. I see the fruit is yellow and glowing. I look around and I see the rolling hills and fields of tall grass and daisies. There are no other trees anywhere. I turn and sit at the base of the tree. Under the tree is shade and a cool breeze. I notice a black book beside me and I pick it up. When I picked up the book water began to flow from the spot out. I looked at the book it had writing on the front but I could not read it. I opened the book and found the pages where blank. I then heard my name and I turned to see "I AM" he came around the side of the tree and sat next to me. He asked "What do you have child?" I closed the book and looked it over and I said "It's an empty notebook" I looked at him and he reached out for the book. I handed the book to him. He set the book in his lap and looked down at it and smiled. He opened the book and ran his hand over the page. When he did words appeared on the page and he said "This is your story, your life...." He handed the book back to me and said "you gave the power to someone else to write your story. You gave your passions away and let your flame fade." He smiled and paused a moment, I could tell he was fighting tears. He touched my face and said "Now you have taken that power back." I looked down at the book and a small flame appeared on the front. It was etched into the black leather cover just under the letters I couldn't read. "I AM" reached over and touched the book with his hand and the words I couldn't read changed. It said "Your Story." I opened the book and on the first page was written "With each step I am with you, guiding you and going before you." I turned the page and it was blank. I closed the book and I asked "Papa, I am afraid....and uncertain where to go and what to do." He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his lap. He put his hands over mine and we opened the book together. Then he said "That's why we will write this new story together." I leaned back into him and closed my eyes. I took in the feelings, the warmth and the smell of my Abba. He closed the book and wrapped his arms around me and leaned back against the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment