Monday, November 3, 2014

On the ark 10-13-14

Encounter with God
10-13-14

This encounter I had during worship at The school of transformation tonight.

In this encounter I am about ten yrs old. wearing the white sun dress I have worn in other encounters. I was standing at the doorway that leads from the new temple (where I was) to the old temple where I first encountered "I AM". I touched the massive door with my finger tips and it opened. I walked into the old temple and I looked to my right and saw the Guardian type angel standing there. These are not small angels they stand 15-20 feet high.The angel smiled and lowered himself to one knee. He covered almost all of himself with both sets of his wings, so all I could see was his face. He said "Welcome child of light, daughter of the king." I smiled and said "thank you, but you don't have to do that for me." He studied my face for a moment, his eye's so blue and clear like glass. His eyes where full of life and they pierced my very being. He pulled back his wing a bit and said "it's not a matter of have to...I want to." he smiled at me then covered his face. I looked at the angel and all i could see now was his wings. I whispered "Thank you." he pulled back his wing so all I could see was his eyes and he said "You bear the image of your father. Child of light, do you not understand? You bear his image, his light...you bear the word. It is out of Love and respect that I do this." I walked over and touched his wing and asked "Then will you walk with me?" The angel stood and said "I will, but I can only go so far." so we walked the long platform the Ark of God sat on. when we got close to the ark, maybe 20 feet away the angel knelt down swiftly. He spread his wings all the way out and lowered his head. I asked " can you not come with me?" He said to me while looking down and said "This child of light is sacred and holy ground. I don't have the strength to enter into his presence." I turned and saw the ark. the top was glowing and burning with a extremely bright white light. I slowly walked forward and I stood before the ark. I heard "I AM"speak but I did not see him. He said "come...come and sit with me." I looked at the ark and I climbed on top of it. I sat with my legs crossed and placed my hands on my knees. the white light that was like a flame burned and the flames shot up and began to wrap around me like a tornado. I closed my eyes and the power of God swept over me. It was so intense that I began to shake. I placed my hands on the top of the ark and a ring like ripple went out from the ark. I looked up and saw those in the temple fall face to the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment