Thursday, November 13, 2014

God Encounter 11-13-14 Diamonds

Diamonds


I was standing at the foot of a massive mountain, I looked around and noticed I was at the foot of the mountain and behind me was a forest. I looked at the mountain and saw a large dark opening a little ways up from where I stood. I looked down at my white dress with embroidery on it and thought I might get dirty. I didn't know what the inside was like either, so I wondered how this would go since I was barefoot. I began to make my way to the entrance of cave. When I got closer I noticed the entrance was even bigger then I thought. Just before I made my way in I felt a strong breeze blow past me and I heard a whisper in the wind, it said "go." So slowly I made my way over the jagged rocks to the mouth of the cave. I noticed that the jagged rocks didn't didn't hurt my feet at all. When I got to the mouth of the cave I stood there a few moments and looked at the entrance. I could see that it was so dark I couldn't see very far into the cave. I felt a strong wind blow out of the cave and swirl around me. then it blew right past me. I stepped forward into the dark cave. when I got in a little ways I could no longer see. I reached around me trying to find a wall in the complete darkness that now surrounded me. When I could not find the walls I knelt down on one knee and touched my hand to the ground. I gently spoke to the Spirit and said "I know you are with me...please help me find the way, light my path." I looked up into the darkness and I saw flames appear on the wall a few feet in front of me. The flame was on a torch that was mounted to the wall.  I saw the Spirit standing next to the torch, when he touched the unlit one in his hand to the lit torch on the wall I saw torches as far as I could see lit up on the wall. I stood up and the Spirit began to walk towards me and he disappeared. I noticed in the fain light I was now covered from head to toe in dirt. I wasn't sure how it happened but it looked like I had rolled on the dirt floor. I began to walk forward farther into the cave. I walked for a long long time going through twists and turns. I then saw a small entrance off to my left. I walked over to it and squeezed through the doorway into this small room. When I got into the room I saw a huge pile of coal. My best guess is it was 30 feet wide and just as tall. I walked over to the coal and picked up a few pieces and looked at them. As I held them I became extremely sad. I thought "this is what I feel like." I tossed the coal back into the pile and I climbed onto the pile and sat there a while. I felt sad and dirty, like I was worth nothing. I laid down on the coal and began to cry. My chest began to glow and I heard "I AM" call out to me. I didn't turn to look at him. He then walked over to the pile and made his way to me. When he got to the top he sat down next to me. He placed his hand on my head and said "you really don't know your worth do you?" I turned and sat up. My face covered in dirt you could see the tear stains on my cheeks. I picked up a piece of  coal and looked at it, I sighed and tossed it back into the pile. I noticed too a piece of my dress tore off and I dropped it onto the pile of coal. "I AM" reached out and picked up the piece of my dress I dropped. He took the piece of my dress and placed it in his pocket, then he pulled out a clean white cloth and said "Child...watch this" I AM wiped the coal with the cloth and then wrapped it around the coal, he then placed it in my hand and told me to unwrap it. The cloth had turned into a diamond. He said "child,  you might see yourself as worthless and dirty, but I see much more then that....I see your true worth. You child are worth more then precious stones....more then you will ever understand. Give yourself time to learn these things." He took the cloth from my hand, he then held out his other hand and in his palm appeared a small amount of water. He took the cloth and soaked up all the water. He turned towards me and began to wipe the dirt off my face. He smiled and said "You are beautiful, perfect, and loved....don't forget that. Things may seem dark and confusing right now but trust me that they will get better. I have a plan....so don't give up." He kissed my  forehead and every piece of coal in the pile turned into diamonds. I AM looked at me smiled with such love and said "soon you will see what I see...you will

No comments:

Post a Comment