Monday, November 3, 2014

Like a Star 10-16-14 During a car ride....

Stepped out onto the patio of the garden,just outside the new temple. I saw "I AM" standing at the end of the patio by the wall that was waist high. He was looking out over the garden. The sun was beginning to set behind the mountains. I walked up to him. (I am about 10 yrs old in this) I touched "I AM's" hand and looked up at him. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. We stood and watched the sun set. I saw stars begin to appear in the sky above the colors as they faded. "I AM" reached down and picked me up. He pointed at the stars and said "look at how each one lights the sky." I looked all around the night sky. While i was looking I saw a shooting star, I pointed with excitement and asked "Papa did you see that?" he chuckled and said "Yes." He looked at me and asked "Did you see how it shined above the rest?" I smiled and said "Yes." He said "you are like that star. You child stand out among many. You draw attention to yourself because of the light and love you carry. you child (he touched his finger to my nose) you are carrying something the world around you needs." He put me down and said "come with me." We walked together back to the doorway leading to the new temple. When we walked through the doorway it lead into the first room of the castle. I looked around the room and I saw the massive stairs that lead to the long hall way full of doors. one stair case on my left and the other on my right. I stopped with him in the middle and looked all around me. I tried to take in all I could about this room. I felt different when I came here. I felt different then the old temple and new part of the temple. "I AM" knelt down and asked " what are you thinking child? know you don't have to be afraid to ask." I looked at him and "can I ask where we are? I guess I am afraid by asking it will all go away." He pulled me close and kissed my nose. He looked into my eyes and said gently "This is just a small glimpse into heaven. There is so much more then this. And no...it will not go away Just because you asked what seemed like a "hard" question. Child curiosity fuels the child-like faith in you. You know that need to ask questions and test all the boundaries? I put that sense of wonder in you" I put my hands on his shoulders and looked towards the light of the room in front of us and asked "can we?" He stood up and took my hand and said "of course we can." We began walking into the light. "I AM" said to me "stay close child." We walked into the light and I covered my eyes. When we came to the other side I uncovered my eyes, we were standing on a cliff. I looked down below us, I saw massive water falls everywhere flowing out onto lush green lands. In front of me I saw a chunk of land floating with a cloud wrapped around it. On the land I saw a beautiful yellow glowing temple, I could feel the heavy presence flowing from it. I looked at "I AM" and asked "Can we go there?" he nodded yes. I looked at the glowing temple and asked "but how?" He looked down at me and said "don't worry, I got this." He closed his eyes and I felt a breeze blow around us. I looked at "I AM" then back to the temple. I saw someone on a cloud floating towards us. As the cloud got closer I saw it was Jesus. when the cloud was in front of us Jesus put out his hand and bent at the waist and said "Why hello princess, take my hand and come with me." I smiled and reached out and took his hand. he helped me onto the cloud. I looked back to see if "I AM" was coming but he was gone. The cloud began to move quickly and when it did I lost my balance, but Jesus caught me before I fell. When we reached the glowing temple I heard a gentle humming in the air. I looked up and saw two columns one on each side of this yellow golden door. We walked up to the door and on it was written in hebrew "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" (I am that I am). The letters where carved into the door. The letters I noticed where warm to the touch. Jesus reached out and touched his hand to the door, when he did the letters slowly turned red and the door opened. We stepped inside the temple holding hands. In front of us a ways was two pillars one on each side and in the middle was a throne with 3 steps leading up to it. There was a brilliant white light coming from the throne and it was lighting the room. I saw a rainbow wrapped around the throne in a circle. Jesus and I walked in a little more. I let go of his hand and moved forward. As I walked the presence of God overpowered me and I fell to my knees with my hands on the floor. I noticed the white light slowly surrounding me and with each breath I breathed the white light flowed in and out. I began to feel so much love that I didn't have the strength to move forward. I looked up and I saw the out line of "I AM's" feet and the bottom of his robe. I could also see the outline of his hands, but the rest of him was all light. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and Jesus knelt down to meet my eyes. He said "come child, take my hand and I will take you to our father." I could barely reach out and take his hand. when I took his hand I had the strength to stand. I still saw the light flowing in and out of my nose and mouth as I breathed. Jesus held my hand and we walked to the bottom of the stairs. "I AM" spoke and as he did the light moved and pulsed with his every word. He said "child beautiful child, look how far you have come."I could still only see the outlines his face and chest where all light. The light consumed every feeling except his love. I fell to my knees, not out of fear or shame but because this love was overwhelming. "I AM" walked down to the last step and touched my head with his hand and said "Remember this feeling, remember and share it with the world around you." the light surrounded me till everything faded into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment