Monday, November 3, 2014

Encounter with God 10-3-14 prophetic

I had an encounter with God where I was in a large room. In the front of the room stood 3 men dressed as Muslims. the room was full of what seemed to be normal people. The 3 men had guns and began to shout bow and worship Allah. Most listened the first time, some hesitated and looked around then slowly bowed down. I was watching all this laying on my stomach on a ledge above everyone in the room. When the last person knelt I stood up. The man in the front middle yelled "What did we tell you!! kneel!" I stuck my hands in my pockets and looked at him for a moment. He yelled it again "Kneel! Kneel or die!" I looked at him and calmly said "No" He began to yell at me in his language and then said "I will tell you one last time to Kneel!" I stepped down the first step in front of me I stopped and looked at the 3 men and said "I will not kneel, I bow to no one but My God. Know I am not afraid of you, you....can not harm me."The men got mad and aimed their guns at me and shouted "You will die for this!" as they raised their guns to shoot I just stood there, nothing happened. I slowly walked down the steps and walked over in front of them. I looked at the man and said "You can not harm me..." I turned and walked to the door. the door opened on it's own and I heard shots ring out around me, but I continued to walk at the same pace to the door. I stopped in the doorway, the shooting had stopped. I turned around and saw a Guardian angel standing between us. I looked at the doorway and saw a bullet hole in the wood. I ran my finger over it and looked up towards the front of the room where the men stood in shock. The angel walked over and stood beside me. I turned and walked out the door unharmed by the bullets that flew by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment