Monday, November 3, 2014

Open your petals 10-9-14

In this encounter I am about 11 years old. I am wearing a dark purple dress with a white ribbon sash, and as always I am barefoot. I am in the new temple standing before the doorway that leads down the path that looks like glass but it's not. I study the landscape before me and I see the the wall where the city is. I sat down in the doorway, I felt deep sadness inside. The Spirit appeared behind me, I looked up at him then back to the landscape. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the path and a tear rolled down my cheek. The Spirit put his arm around me and pulled me close. He took his left hand and turned my head gently to look at him. He said "Sweet....sweet child I heard every word. I see how wounded you are by them." I wiped the tear from my face and said "I'm fine...really I'm fine." He stood up reached out his hand and said "But you're not. come with me, I will take you to the father." I closed my eye's and said "I can't." and I began to sob. The Spirit whispered something and a breeze wrapped around me. I then saw everything around me fade into light, even The Spirit.  I stood up and began to walk forward. All I saw around me was light. I heard my name from behind and I turned to see "I AM" he had a gentle smile on his face. I looked down at the ground and closed my eye's. I fought back the tears but they began to roll down my face. He came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, he leaned in and whispered "What are you believing child?" I covered my face with my hands and just wept. He wrapped his arms around me and began to sing a song to me. He sang "Beautiful child, one I hold dear. Close to my heart I hold you, you never have to fear. As the world and all it has comes and fades away, my love for you will never change. be still sweet child, be still, though it feels like darkness I am still here." He sang it over and over as he just held me. after a while he stepped in front of me and I looked up at him. He said "You....you are not an orphan. I have never given up on you. I would never send you away or say you are too much trouble for me." He got tears in his eyes and said "BeLoved....that's what you are. The world and all it's distractions could never pull my eyes off of you." He embraced my face and said in a whisper "I have pulled you from darkness and surrounded you with those who would show you light....show you your worth. I put you in a beautiful garden of people who will help you grow and feel loved....so you could learn that I am love." he took my hands and said "understand child there are those who never experience real love. They will spend their lives searching for it....searching for it in things that will leave them feeling empty time and time again. then they take all that hurt and that loveless void and destroy others with it. Pray for them, forgive them and move on. You are like a flower who is waiting to bloom....open your petals and discover the sun. Discover all the flowers that are around you and learn to dance with them in the wind." He smiled and said "There are so many wonderful things yet to come. Leave the darkness behind you. Child you are a different person now....you have discovered love, real love lasting love........you have found me." He pulled me in and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest and held on tight. he kissed my head and said "and so begins a new you."

No comments:

Post a Comment