Saturday, November 1, 2014

On a cloud 09-2014

God Encounter 2014


On a cloud 


In this encounter I am about 7yrs old. I was standing in the new part of the temple, before the three thrones. I looked to my right and saw the doorway leading to where the castle is. I walked over to the doorway. I noticed when I got to the doorway the wooden door was gone. I put my hand on the doorway and rubbed the wood where the door had been. I looked out over the landscape that was before me. I saw the path that lead up to the massive city surrounded by a extremely tall white wall. The path was clear like glass but it was not glass. I stepped onto the path, this time I was confidant and not scared. I began to walk the path alone to the gate. I saw two massive guardian angels standing at the gate, one on each side. They had a spear like weapon in their hand opposite of the gate. The angels also had two sets of wings. They had them stretched out covering the entry into the massive city. I stopped and looked at the angel on my left, he smiled at me and he looked at the other angel. They then got down on one knee and pulled their wings over themselves. The top wings covered the top half of their body and the lower wings covered the bottom half. I walked up to the angel on my left and I touched his wing. He pulled it back enough to look at me. His eye's where like blue ice and they pierced my soul. I asked him "Why are you doing this?" I could see the angel grin behind the wing and he said "Do you not understand? Child of light, you are the mirrored image of the father. All his love, glory and light surround you. We bow because you are royalty." I ran my finger over one of the large feathers on his wing and said "I don't feel worthy of your actions." The angel pulled his wings back enough so I could see his face and he said with a smile "What you feel doesn't change what we see....what we know as truth. We honor the father...and so we honor you, his Beloved." I smiled at the angel and he looked at me and said "Go....He waits for you." then the angel covered his face. I walked through the gate and when I got to the other side I turned and saw the two angels stand up and spread their wings across the doorway. I thought to myself "I am protected here, I am...safe." I turned and continued up the path past the white buildings to the bridge that leads to the castle. I stopped at the bridge and looked up at this castle that was too big and to mighty to really describe. From the front it seemed almost endless.I stepped on to the bridge and the brown wood slowly turned red. I am barefoot and I could feel the rough wood under my feet. When I got to the other side I walked up to the castle doorway. The doors on the castle where gone and the archway to the door was a brilliant blue. I walked into the castle and stood in this first room. To my left and right where stairs leading up to another floor. in front of me was a room covered in white light. The light was so bright I could not get close to the doorway to see in. I stood there a moment then I saw a figure in the light moving towards me. as the figure came out of the light I saw it was I AM. I run up to him and he picked me up and gave me a big hug. He put me down and knelt down to meet my eye's. He smiled at me and said "I am so happy to see you my child! Turn and let me look at you!" I spun around in a circle and stopped and we both laughed. He embraced my face and said "You are more beautiful then the last time I saw you!", he kissed my head and stood up. I AM took my hand and said "Come with me." We walked into the light I covered my eyes with my other hand because the light was too bright. I AM lead me through the light and then he stopped. I took my hand off my eye's and saw we where standing on a cloud. Below us I saw a cliff, like the top of the highest mountain. I looked down over the land and I saw streams, lakes, mountains, flowers, tree's and so much more. I stepped to the edge of the cloud and knelt down to see more. After a few moments I sat down and just let all the beauty sink in. I began to feel a breeze blowing on my face and my hair moved gently with it. I AM sat down next to me and said "Child....this is only the beginning. These things I show you there is no limit." I looked down at the cloud and then at I AM and said "I have seen so many things, so much beauty, life...I have even seen love. I am almost afraid to ask where we are because I don't want it to fade away." He reached out and pulled me onto his lap. I sank back into him and he said "This is just a small piece of heaven child, there is still so much to see....so much it would take an eternity to show you." He kissed my head and rested his head on mine and held me tight. I sighed and turned to look at him and asked "Why show me? I know people who are greater then I am..people who do amazing things. People who know your word back to front. Why me...of all the people who qualify..why pick me?" He looked down at me and tucked my hair behind my ear and said "What makes you think you have to qualify? Is there a contest I don't know about?" he chuckled and said "Child....I show you because I want to....because you are willing and want to see." He placed his hand over my heart and said "Your heart....is beautiful child." He pulled his hand back and on my light colored pink dress there was an image of a white daisy. I looked down at it then at him knowing what it meant and I began to cry. He wiped away a tear on my cheek and said with passion "You are pure....you are clean....child believe you are innocent. You are white as snow. I am not angry....nor have I ever been angry. I have perused you with much passion and love, because whether you believe it or not....I don't want to lose you. I love you too much to let you go." The tears where streaming down my face and I got up from his lap and fell on my knees "Thank you" I said in a whisper, then I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me as I cried. When I was finished I looked at him, I studied his blue ice colored eyes and said holding back tears in a whisper "I love you Papa" he hugged me again. Then the cloud we where sitting on wrapped around us. We stood up and he said "come" I took his hand and we walked back into the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment