Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Precious Child 2015

Precious Child 2015



I was sitting in my living room chair. I looked around the room which was dimly lit by a few candles. I sat in the silence and began to feel overwhelmed by thoughts and memories of my past. I leaned back my head against the chair and looked up at the ceiling, the thought passed through my mind, “Why am I here?” I heard steps and movement by the doorway to the hall.  An angel stood there, he was one of many that follow me. His glass blue eyes were soul piercing, they were so pure that you could almost see the innocence in them, they were truly unforgettable. The angel was glowing white, his robe and hair all white. His wings where also white...the only color came from his eye's. He spoke gently and said "Child of Light", He bowed down to one knee, he spread his wings and said, "Child, and Beloved of the King." I then saw another angel step into the doorway.  He stepped around the angel kneeling and walked closer to me, he was about 10 feet away from me. Then a third angel walked through the wall on the other end of the room and knelt down on one knee as the first one did. I began to feel the presence of God fill the room. I looked at the angel that stood before me,“Why are you here?” He held out his hand and the jar that held my tears appeared in it, “Child of Light, he counts, every one.” I felt so overwhelmed by what he said. Knowing there where so many tears I have cried, I said, “Why would God count my tears? It seems like such an impossible job. Plus why on earth would they matter?” I leaned forward and buried my face into my hands and wept. I felt a Hand on my head and I looked up, It was The Spirit of God. He touched my face and said "You are not alone. Child, I am here with you." He kissed my forehead and said "I will not leave you." I asked, “why do my tears matter to him? They are just. Tears.  The Spirit took my hand and helped me stand. He lead me to the middle of the room where the angel stood with a jar of my tears. The other two angels Gathered around us stretching there wings around The Spirit, the angel with the jar, and I making a circle. A bright white light wrapped around us, it got so bright I couldn't see. When the light faded Before me stood I AM.  We where standing in a loud of white light everything and everyone had faded away.  "I hear you have questions child." I closed my eye's and choked back tears, I could barely respond, “I do.” He looked at me with love and concern. "Child, you are precious to me. You are so precious to me I count your tears, even the hairs on your head. Nothing about you escapes my attention." I touched hair, “Really? You even count my hair?” Before I could question his actions he said, “Child, your heart is heavy, so heavy.” I looked away from him, he said “These things really don’t concern you, what you really want to know is, Do I want you.” I AM stepped toward me. He gently lifted my head and said "Yes. Your answer is yes. Child, I repeat these things so you don’t forget. It doesn't bother me or make me angry, I am happy to speak these truths into your life. So hear me as I say, Nothing can separate you from me." I studied his eyes and a tear rolled down my cheek, "Papa, I have nothing to give to you, nothing but this broken life." He smiled and kissed my forehead "Sweet child, you worry too much." Jesus began walking towards us in the cloud of light. Jesus touched I AM’s shoulder and stepped forward toward me. He embraced my face with both hands his hands and said such passion "No matter what, you are, you where, and forever will be worth it." I began to cry and Jesus placed his forehead to mine. He closed his eye's and said in a passionate  whisper "Do you hear me child? YOU. Are. Worth it." with his forehead still to mine he looked at my eye's and studied them a moment. Then he said "You are so precious to me." He stepped back and I saw in his hands a white gold tiara decorated with diamonds. Jesus held it up in the air and studied it, he then placed it on my head. Both of them looked at me with so much love. I AM said with a big smile "Child, Forever in my eye's you will be innocent. You will be clean.” I AM placed his hand on Jesus’ shoulder “When I look at you I see what my Son has done, not a bunch of mistakes. You are a child of light and NO one, can take that from you.” I fell to my knees, looking up to them I whispered “I have nothing to give, nothing to show my thanks for all you have done.” Tears slowly ran down my face. Jesus knelt down before me, “you owe me, nothing.” I wanted to wrap my arms around him but I couldn’t bring myself to move. “It’s okay” Jesus whispered. I quickly wrapped my arms tight around his neck whispering, “Thank you.” Over and over again. Jesus embraced me, “Child, I see you, I know you, and I love you. But remember no matter what happens you will always be mine. And when it becomes hard to remember, come to me and I will be happy to remind you just how much I love you" I let go and wiped the tears from my face. “I want to show you something.” Jesus held up his hand and in the middle of his palm was my  Name. I slowly reached out and ran my finger over it, then looked up at him. Jesus stood up and reached down to me. I took his hand and he helped me up. He pulled me close and hugged me tight. He kissed the top of my head and said "I will never let you go." the light surrounding all of us grew bright  till I couldn't see anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment