Friday, July 7, 2017

Going back 2014

Going back 2014 


In this encounter I am maybe 6 or 7 years old. I found myself standing in the doorway to the garden in the new temple. I was wearing a white summer dress with no sleeves, the fabric was light and embroidered with small flowers along the bottom edge. I could feel the cool stone on the floor beneath my bare feet, I wiggled my toes enjoying it for a moment, the day was warm so the coolness felt really good and was invited. I leaned on the doorway and took a deep breath, just enjoying the view of the garden. After a short while I stepped out of the doorway and put my whole back against the stone wall and slid down, sitting on the ground. I sat there on the stone patio in the shade that the new temple brought. In front of me was a bush of daisies by the patio wall leading out to the grass. They were drooping and the white glow they give off was dimmed to almost nothing. I felt sad for them, I didn't know what was wrong or why they where like that. A quick breeze brushed up against my hair and I smelt an intoxicating smell. I smiled and turned to look behind me. I giggled and said, “I knew it was you.” I AM looked down and smiled, “Did you now.” He stepped closer and sat next to me. “It's so beautiful and peaceful here Papa.” I AM replied, “Yes it is, you being here makes it better though.” He leaned in and nudged me. I wrapped my arms around his and said, “No, it's better because you're here.” He leaned over and kissed my forehead and asked in a soft voice "What do you see?" I looked out over what I could see of the garden sitting down. There was a four foot wall at the end of the patio so I couldn’t see anything close to it on the other side of it.  I looked at the bush of daisies on this side of the wall, drooping and faded, again I felt sad. He said "Child look at me...." I turned to look at him, his eye's where like blue ice, they pierced my soul. They looked nothing like any man’s eye’s I had ever seen. I AM smiled at me and stood up. I watched him walk over to the bush of daisies that where drooping and he touched them gently.  I watched as he inspected each flower. I AM then he turned to me, he slowly walked back over to me and reached down for me to take his hand. But I noticed something strange, something I had not seen before, he had a wound in the middle of his hand Like Jesus does. I said nothing and took his hand and he helped me to my feet. I took his hand and turned it over to inspect it, but the wound was gone, again I said nothing. I thought maybe I was seeing things. I AM  picked me up and held me in his arms. He touched the tip of my nose with his finger and said "Sometimes we have to look back a little to remember where we are going, how we got there, and why." I AM carried me back into the doorway, down the hall of the new temple  to where the doorway of old temple was. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just enjoyed being in his arms. As we passed through the doorway into the old temple I saw the massive doorway and as he walked through I watched the doors close. I saw the two massive angels that guarded the doorway, they had 4 wings and stood tall and straight guarding the doorway. I watched as they covered the door with their wings. I I then closed my eye’s and breathed in deep, the smell of I AM was comforting and intoxicating. I didn’t want to forget how he smelled, it wasn’t like anything i had smelled before. When we got to the end of the platform to where the ark usually sits, he stopped. I noticed the maroon rug was gone. I didn’t understand why that had changed. I AM sat down on the first step and placed me on his knee. I asked "Why did we come all the way back here?" He smiled and said "This is where you and I have connected the most, it is where you feel safest. it's also where you began to fall in love with me. It’s where you began to learn how much I love you. Its where you began to learn how forgiven and accepted you are. But above all, it’s where you began to develop a relationship with my Son.” He stood with me in his arms and faced the ark, this is where you began to slowly open up your mind and heart to him in a new way. As he talked I watched the clear white flame dance on top of the ark as it always has done. I thought to myself though, “Why did he face this way when he talked about Jesus?” I AM turned and sat back down with me on his lap. “Child. I still have so much to show you, But above them all, I want you to know just how much you are loved.” I looked back at the ark behind us then at him, I didn’t know what to say. He starred into my eye’s a moment, as if he was searching my inner most being. "I will stay here with you as long as I need to. There is no rush in this. I know how wounded your heart is. I just want you to rest in me, today and everyday. Let me be your strength in everything, even in knowing how loved you are. Soon this will make sense, and you will see the truth in it all" I heard a loud ROAR, and it startled me. I saw this massive lion walk out of the shadows in the back of the room, he was as big as a car. When he got to the second to last pillar he stopped, he again let out a loud roar. The lion began to walk, and as he did the maroon rug began to appear behind him and followed him all the way to the steps. The massive lion stepped up to the second step and I was now face to face with this massive beast. I was a bit scared, but I AM held me tight and said in a whisper “There is nothing and no one to fear here.” With caution I reached out to touch the lions mane. The lion closed his eye’s as I did so. I pulled back my hand and the Lion looked at I AM then walked around us. I watched as he walked behind us, holding tight to I AM’s neck. I saw the ark disappear and in it’s place this massive lion laid. He began to roar and the temple shook. After he roared three times he stopped. I AM stood with me in his arms and faced the lion, he placed me on the platform and said, “Go child, go and rest. He will keep you safe, just as I have.” I didn’t understand and was hesitant to leave I AM. I was still holding tight to his robe. “Come with me I begged him as tears flowed. I AM took my hand and walked with me to the lion. He sat down and pulled me into his lap and laid back onto the lion. I AM began to stroke my hair and hold me tight. He whispered in my ear "I will stay with you as long as you need me too. Just rest, know you are loved. Know you are safe." In that moment there was a sense of peace and comfort that washed over me. The fear of the lion began to fade. I closed my eye’s and leaned into I AM, there was so  much love there that I wished I never had to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment