Saturday, July 15, 2017

In the valley 2015

In the valley 2015


I’m standing on a massive grassy hilltop, the grass color was a mix of green and golden brown. The green grass was soft and the golden brown grass was rough on my bare feet. The grass came just past my waist. There where no flowers anywhere that I could see. I looked down and saw I was wearing a deep purple colored sundress. The sides of my hair tied back in braids, each side there where three small braids twisted together like rope and was attached in the back. I as 10 years old in this encounter.  I felt that last heat of the day in the wind that blew around me. The sun was slowly begging to set off to my left, the sky was colored in dark orange, yellows, and purples. I soaked up the moment, closing my eye’s and listening to the wind rush through the grass. I opened my eye’s and took a few steps, before me was a massive valley. As the sun was still slowly setting I noticed a part of it was covered in light from the son and other side in shade. I saw two mountain sized hilltops, one on the left and the other on the right. Between them was a mighty river. The river ran through the valley for as far as I could see. The sight was beautiful. I looked to see if anyone was around but it was just me. I felt so small in the the middle of such amazing beauty. I began to slowly make my way down the steep hill, sliding and having to sit in certain places due to its angle. When I finally reached the bottom I was out of breath and a bit dirty. I stood there and brushed off as much dirt as I could from myself. I began to walk towards the river, the closer I got to it the more flowers I saw. There where light purple ones and white ones scattered all around. They where so dainty as the moved in the breeze. When I came to the river I got close enough I could put my toes into the cool water. The river was flowing fast and I watched as leaves and small sticks quickly floated by. I then squatted down and touché the water with my hand. I saw roots grow from the water and stretch down the river. I saw a long way, down in the part of the valley that was covered in shadows, a massive tree grow. It's roots dug into the two hilltops that where as tall as mountains. I wanted to see more but the shadows made it hard to see. So I began to run as fast as I could to go see it. But the shadows grew darker and the grass began to change to all golden brown grass. It hurt my feet to run so I stopped running and began tiptoeing through the rough grass to get to the tree. I became as dark as night in the shadows. I lost my way for a while, I didn't know if i was still headed towards the tree. I began to panic a bit then remembered the river. I stopped and listened for the sound of the river. I began to slowly make my way to it. When I reached the waters edge I stepped in slowly and felt my way around. The bottom was soft mu and stones, it didn't hurt my feet at all. I decided to stay in the water waist deep and walk in the direction the water flowed to the tree. After a while I began to doubt I was even going in the right direction, I knew it was downstream but the walk seemed so much longer then it should have been. I stopped in the darkness and looked around, but I couldn’t see anything, not even the hand in front of my face. I began to panic again, distraught, and lost. I felt my way to the waters edge and stepped out of the river. It seemed hopeless that I would find the tree. I heard a voice inside me whisper “Rest child, and focus on me.” So I sat down on the river bank with my toes touching the waters edge. I began to worry and ask questions about how long I was to sit there?, when was the darkness going to fade to light? Why can't I figure this out? Tears of fear fell from my eye’s as I put my hands behind me to support me, when I did I touched something strange. It startled me at first but I spun around and patted the ground to find it again. When I found it I felt it was a foot. I reached out and grabbed on to the bottom of the robe. I tried to pull myself up but I was so overcome with emotions I couldn’t stand. “Child, why are you afraid?” It was I AM. “Papa! I am lost in this darkness How do I get out of here?” He reached down and picked me up. “I am with you, remember? You are not alone in the darkness, no matter how dark.” I felt him put his finger to my chest and I began to glow. I could see at least five feet all the way around us just from the glow. I wrapped my arms around his neck and in a soft quivering voice and I said “Please don’t leave me here.” He kissed my head and said “I never left.” He walked along the side of the river. After he walked for a while holding me the darkness became less and less, I began to see the tree in the distance. “Child, can you tell the the sun is rising?” I looked around and I saw the sun coming up over the hilltops, “Yes! I can see it!” I loosed my grip around his neck as the light from the sun lit up the entire valley. I AM whispered in my ear “Remember, keep your focus on me, even when it’s to dark to see.” He bent down and touched the golden brown grass and turned it into soft green grass. He put me down and I ran as fast as I could to the tree. When I got there I saw it was larger then any building I had ever seen. I stood there wide eyed and amazed at what I was seeing. I AM touch my shoulder and said, “What do you think child?” I didn’t have words for it at all. I went up to the tree and started climbing it. I noticed it had damaged areas all over it and in spots crimson red leaves. I kept climbing though, I climbed so high that when I looked down at I AM he seemed small. I found a branch and climbed up on it and rested. The shade from the tree made me feel cool in the heat of the morning. I leaned up against the main trunk of the tree and felt safe and secure. I closed my eye’s and listened to the leaves rustle in the wind. I focused all I was listening to the leaves, so much so I heard nothing else. When I opened my eyes I saw I AM sitting on the branch with me. “I wish I never had to leave this place, it is so peaceful here Papa.” He pointed to my chest and said “You never do, that peace is inside of you, all the time.” I sat up and put my finger to my chest, “Really? I have it inside me all the time? Why can’t I feel it all the time?” He smiled at me with so much love, “you loose you focus”


No comments:

Post a Comment