Monday, July 10, 2017

The Temple Fades 2014

The Temple Fades 2014


I stood in the back of the old temple peeking around one of the massive pillars in the back. I was 10 years old in this encounter. I looked down and saw I was wearing a long white dress with long sleeves. I stood in the back where the light was dim, I watched the flames above the ark dance. The peace and safety I felt there was beyond understanding. As I watched I saw the same kinda fire that was on the ark begin to come up from the floor around it. I watched as it began spiraling up and around the Ark, It got so high I that it was taller then the flame over the ark. I watched it for a few moments, it’s beauty was beyond words. The glow to the temple was a soft y white light. The light stretched out to the edge of the maroon rug. I leaned against the back pillar by the doors that lead outside the old temple. I took a deep breath and as I let it out I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw I AM standing there, He smiled gently at me and asked "What are you feeling child?" I looked at the Ark and answered "I don’t know? Why does it even matter?" I turned back and looked at him with some concern “Why did the ark change?  I have never seen it like this before. What is that big flame for?” He looked up at the Ark “Child, Your feelings it matters to me.” I stood up straight with my arms still crossed “Why won’t you answer my question? Is something wrong?” He gently smiled and said, “Nothing is wrong.” I begin to feel as if something big was about to happen. My soul felt unsettled inside me. I crossed my arms and leaned back against the pillar, my cheek touching the side of the pillar,  the coolness of it was strangely comforting. I closed my eye's and said "I am afraid to feel this way. It feels like something is going to happen." He put his hand on the top of my head and asked "I know there is a sense of safety here, a sense of belonging. Trust me child, I have so much more to share with you." A tear rolled down my cheek, inside I was afraid he was leaving me, I was afraid I had done something to make him maybe want to walk away. I stood there watching the flame and I wrapped my arms as far as I could around the massive pillar, as if it was a last attempt to hold onto this place.  I AM reached down slowly and carefully took my hand. "Come to me child" I cringed, but I knew his words where out of love so I let go of the pillar and quickly wrapped my arms around him. I held on so tight for a short while. I AM then knelt down and said "I want you to feel safe and happy.” He touched my face with his hand as a tear fell from my eye, “Why is your heart so troubled? Why would you think after everything we have been through I would leave your side now? Child, this is only the beginning, not the end. I have had you tucked into a secret place with me. You have lived a life of fear, without comfort and safety. I know this has been a long hard road, but child know I have something amazing for you. Not just for years down the road but in tomorrow....in every moment." I put my hands on his shoulders and tears flowed as I tried to choke out the words, "I don't take this for granted, any of it." He smiled and kissed my forehead and said "I know"  He stood up and took my hand and said walk with me. We walked towards the maroon rung and followed towards the ark. But when we got half way down the rug to the front we stopped.  I watched as the Holy Spirit stepped out of the big clear/white flame that surrounded the Ark. He made his way slowly down the steps to the bottom. I AM let go of my hand and I walked the rest of the way to the front. When I got there the spirit reached out his hand to me. I paused and looked back behind me then at the Spirit, I reached out to take his hand to  he transformed into into Jesus. His face glowed a bright white and so did his body. The big flame around the ark moved and surrounded Jesus. I saw His eye's change and they became the same white/clear the Spirits has. I slowly took his hand and the flame over took me. I was now surround with the same white flame. I fell to my knees and wept. Jesus began to speak and his words sounded like a million waves crashing at once. The only word I could make out in what he was saying was my name. The rest was in a language I did not know. When he finished the ground shook and the old temple began to break away into pieces. I became frightened and stood up. Jesus spoke again and I fell to my knees and wept. I don't know what he said but the old temple continued to fall away. I even saw the ark break and crumble with everything else. The flame that was above it joined the flame around Jesus. I then saw a flash of white light shoot out from where Jesus stood, it was so bright i covered my eye’s. I then heard my name whispered, I uncovered my eyes to see the temple and everything in it was gone. I looked around and I saw Jesus before me and we were wrapped in a cloud made of light.  Jesus was still glowing with the white/clear flame and now so was I. He smiled and reached out to touch my face.  "Your place is right here with me, it always has been and always will be." I looked around and asked "What happened to the temple?" He looked at me and said "Sweet child, it has served its purpose...has it not?" I sighed a bit sad but I shook my head yes. I looked at Jesus and said "It really has, but I will never forget it." Jesus looked at me with eye's of white fire and said "You have grown so much Child...do you remember what I once told you?" I shook my head no. He said "You are like a water....always moving, always changing nothing about you will stay the same." I looked at my hands and then back at him "I remember that from a long time ago. You told me about how water takes on many forms and I remember seeing a river cut through a mountain. I will never forget that either." "Child you are before the mountain, don't try to go around it make your own path." I said "How do I cut through a mountain?" he smiled and said let me worry about the details....you just move and dream with me." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. Then the white light grew and it all faded away.


No comments:

Post a Comment