Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Comforter 2014

Comforter


I was sitting in a dark room, with no light. I couldn't see around me at all, not even my hand in front of my face. I sat on the floor with my knee's drawn to my chest. I could feel the dirt on my feet and my hands when I placed them on the ground. I wasn't really scared, just really sad. I heard after a few moments I AM speak in the darkness and asked "Child where are you right now?" I looked around in the darkness but could not see anything. I felt a cool breeze blow past me, my hair moved with it as it passed. I started to notice a soft white light. I looked around in the darkness then down at me, I was glowing. The light filling a small space around me came from, me. The glow began to surround me in a bubble, almost as if it was separating me from the darkness. I stood there looking at my arms and dress amazed by it. Then I saw the Spirit walk out of the darkness, he was also glowing a soft white. When he got close to me he asked in a soft voice "Child...Where are you at right now?" I rubbed my arm and looked around at the darkness. The only thing in this space I could make out was the dirt floor beneath my feet. I looked into the Spirits eye’s and paused a moment before answering him. “I really don’t know.” He reached out his hand and I took it, he said quietly “I can feel your sadness and fear.” A tear rolled down my cheek “I am lost, I’m lost in this despair. I feel alone and confused.” The Spirit touched my face with his other hand and said softly, “I know. I am here to help you.” More tears came and flowed as I put my hand over his and pressed it into my cheek. “I got lost and I can’t move. I don’t know which way to walk. The darkness hides everything, even hope that there is even a way.” His eye's like a clear but white fire burned so intense and bright. “You are not alone, you where never alone. I am always with you. When the darkness overwhelms you and you are lost and confused, I am still with you. Turn to me and I will light the path for you. When you are scared and hope has been hidden, turn to me and I will comfort you.” Still holding my hand he stood beside me and said “Look, here is the path in the darkness.” The dirt in front of me spun in a circle and stopped. I saw a path light up with soft light. “I am your way out.” I took my other hand and held tightly to his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. The Spirit kissed my forehead and said “You are safe child.” I then saw tiny little lights appear like stars around us. I looked around us and asked with amazement “What is that?” He looked at me with a smile, “Hope.” We began to walk the softly lit path together through the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment