Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Beauty 2015

The Beauty 2015


In this encounter I was 8 years old wearing a long purple sundress. I was standing in the new temple where the door way was to the old. I turned to look at the massive doorway, and it was gone. I touched the wall with my hand and inside I began to panic, “where did it go!” I thought. I began to search the wall but could not find it. Then I heard my name being whispered. After the third time I stopped and turned around. I didn't see anybody there in the room. I heard it again, it was coming from the hallway on my right where the door to heaven was. I walked to the doorway and I stood there a moment. I saw the Spirit walking the path to me. He stopped and motioned for me to come to him. I stepped onto the clear path and walked out to meet him. He was smiling at me, “How beautiful you are sweet child. My heart is so overwhelmed to see you. He took my hand and we walked towards the kingdom. We entered through the gates where the angels stood and guarded, through the town, and across the red colored bridge to the castle. The Spirit walked me up to the door and motioned for me to go in. I slowly walked through the doorway into this amazing castle. It was so big and beautiful that it was beyond words. I saw the two stair cases one to my right the other on my left. Before me was the room lit with bright white light. It was so bright you could not see into the room. The light radiated out into the room I was in illuminating it with its glow. Under my feet I saw the sparkling gold circle with the writing on the floor. I saw the steps leading up to the second floor where the long hall with all the rooms are.  I was so amazed by the beauty of the circle that I stepped on the line around the edge and followed it all the way around.  circle the. I lined my toes up on the line trying to make sure I didn't step off of it. When I got back to the other side I laughed and jumped off the line away from the circle. I then saw the Saw the Spirit reappear in the middle of the circle. "Come to me child". I walked up to the edge of the circle and stopped. My tiptoes barely touching the line. He motioned for me to come. I looked down at the line that went around the circle. I wasn't sure why I was hesitant to move forward. I looked at him with uncertainty. The Spirit moved toward me and reached out his hand and I took it. I then Stepped over the line into the circle but I didn't step on the line. The gold sparkling circle began to glow really bright and the sparkles in the circle began to rise. Between the bright light from the room and the sparkles it began to look like a shining cloud. It surrounded us and I spun around in amazement, i reached out to touch the sparkles but they where more like shimmering light. The cloud never went beyond the border of the circle we stood in. The Spirit then  linked arms with me and asked "Shall we?" I smiled and we walked out of the cloud, it continued to move and dance within the circle. The Spirit lead me to the doorway into the room of light. When we got to the door I saw Jesus there. He was wearing a white robe with light yellow edges on the sleeves and bottom. Jesus walked over to me and reached out his hand. I slowly reached back. When he took my hand he took it very gently. I walked closer to him and Jesus knelt down to meet my eyes. He pushed back a strand of my hair and studied my face. He said "Hello beloved child." I kind of looked off to the side, I felt a little embarrassed to hear him say those words to me. He reached out and embraced my face with his hand "Why do you shy away from that?" I looked at him and said "I could give you a million reasons. but none of them would matter."  He smiled playfully "Really? Try me.” I pulled my hand back and said "It’s okay, you already know". He stood up and reached out for my hand. I hesitated but I took it. White light wrapped around us and we began to walk through the doorway. When we came to the other side I saw a old wooden shack type house. I had see this place before. Jesus said "There are things in life that seem uncertain, confusing and maybe a tad foggy at times. They don't make sense and life can seem, well, a bit much. But what is it you are looking at? What is it that you see here?" I looked and got closer to the old run down shack. I saw spiderwebs and wood rotting. I saw windows broken out and paint peeling off. I walked back over to Jesus and said "I see a really old, run down shack." He tilted his head a bit to the side and said "Really?" I turned and looked at it again "Pretty sure that's what I see". He said "Child, that's not what I see." I looked at him surprised "How can you not see it?" He looked down at me and said "You know there is something really beautiful there, but it's hard to see if you look only at its flaws." I was a bit taken back by his comment "It's flaws?? The shack is a mess, how can you see anything but that?".  Jesus sat down in the grass and pulled me into his lap. He said "I will help you see what is really there. You see all the little flaws, mistakes, and brokenness of this building, and it's all you see. Sit, rest and look again". I laid back into him, when I did a massive tree began to grow behind him. Jesus leaned back against the tree and I leaned relaxed against his chest into. We sat and looked at this shack for a long time. During this time Jesus began to sing a song in a different language softly as he rocked me side to side. He would stop every once in a while and just hug me a bit tight and whisper "I love you". It seemed like we sat there for a very long time and as the time passed I began to notice the building began to change, Little by little. I climbed out of his lap and jumped to my feet. I pointed to the run down shack and there where no words. Jesus stayed sitting and asked "So, what do you see?"  I looked twice...the run down shack had changed into a beautiful little house. It was surrounded by flowers and the house was a creamy yellow color. The roof was brown. I looked at him and said "I don't understand" Jesus was still sitting leaned against the tree and he reached out for me to come back and sit on his lap. I crawled back onto his lap and he said "Rest with me, hear my words, the more you listen and rest in my love the more you will really begin to see the beauty in the things I do, even the beauty in yourself. Let my love surround you like the cloud and watch your life change.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment